Tracking approval for transfered case from CSC to TSC

Sep 12, 2001 : Priority date of substitued labor
Jan 26, 2006 : RD, Filed I140 using above
Mar 21, 2006 : Case transferred to TSC

I got LUD. my I-485 is transfered to TX also. I am not sure about my I-140 (because I don't have the case number) but I think that also is transfered.

dsugandhi,
have you recieved your EAD? please check you PM.
dsugandhi said:
My detail is in signature

Mine too transfered to Texas. According to the recent processing dates CSC processing date for I140 EB3 is 10/12/05 and mine 10/13/05 (@#$%) ***FRUSTRATING***

Last edited by a moderator:
I485 Also Transfered to TSC too.

Hi,

I just received another email from USCIS that my I485 is also transfer to TSC from CSC ( after I140 being transfered 2 days ago).

New RD and ND for cases moved to TXC

ARE NEW ND AND RD being assigned to cases moved to TXC from CSC? If yes, then how will this effect the speed of the processing.

inque said:
ARE NEW ND AND RD being assigned to cases moved to TXC from CSC? If yes, then how will this effect the speed of the processing.

No, we received the letters yesterday. They still use the old WAC number, so we will be expected to get processs ASAP since we have much older RD/ND than those TSC people :)

newbies said:
No, we received the letters yesterday. They still use the old WAC number, so we will be expected to get processs ASAP since we have much older RD/ND than those TSC people :)
i fear that "processed now" RD/ND will change @TSC after transferred cases are entered into the system

case Transfer

I received letter for I-485 Case Transfer with OLD RD and NEW ND of march, 23.

I would presume they will process by RD as all transferred cases would have same ND

michvin said:
i fear that "processed now" RD/ND will change @TSC after transferred cases are entered into the system

Last edited by a moderator:
CSC to TSC

my I-140 case (I-140 filing date: Feb 16th,06) was transferred from CSC to TSC on March 21st.. yesterday I received an RFE :( ...haven't got the letter yet, so am waiting for details, and praying that it is not something too problematic.. good thing is I-140 processing went quite fast, bad thing is the RFE...keeping my fingers crossed...

Case tranfered to TSC from CSC

Hi Folks,
My I-140 and I-485 have been transfered to TSC on 21st March 2006. Since my wife's birth country is Kuwait, we have filled the applications under "Cross Charge". We have recd. our EAD and appointement for Fingure Printing.

Can anybody help me understand in term of When can I expact from TSC?

thx