TRACKING ALL I-140/I-485 filers

krsn

Registered Users (C)
Folks:
There is a lot of information on this forum about tracking of I-140 and I-485 but it is segregated into months. However, we all know that INS (now called BCIS) does not necessarily adjudicate cases in the order in which they receive them!
I would like to compile ALL the data for people who have a pending application for I-140/I-485 into easy to read Excel spreadsheet format. Attached is the partial list of people who have submited their info in various "month" trackers. Please add your information and be sure to sort the list by Mailing Date to keep things in perspective.

I believe this will immensely help everyone who has a pending case.

Thanks to everyone for their help!

-Paresh
:cool:

Updated the spead sheet
here is my details. still waiting for I-140 approval...guys looks like BCIS is following a kind of lottery system in approving the I-140's...
Name Categrory I-140/I-485/EAD /AP Mailing Date (MD) RD ND EAD Approval Date Receipt No Finger Print Notice Date Finger Print Date I-140 Approval

srifin EB-3 12/12/2002 12/19/2002 1/24/03 3/18/03 EAC03086 2/7/2003 2/11/2003

Just a recommendation: There are better ways to do this

THere are a few ppl on this board who have written automated scripts which gets realtime info from the BCIS website for a range of EAC application numbers, thereby obviating the need to manually maintain and track the status/approvals.

Please add my name also in the update.xls

EB3 - I-140 - Vermont - Concurrent Filing with I-485
(EAD/AP not filed)
MD(Mailing Date) : 09/19/2002
RD(Reciept Date) : 09/21/2002
ND(Notice Date) : 09/25/2002 EAC-02-293-?????
AD(Approval Date) : ??/??/????

Re: Just a recommendation: There are better ways to do this

Could you please provide the link to such a thread! This would help a lot of folks!
Thanks,
-Paresh
Originally posted by laborpain
THere are a few ppl on this board who have written automated scripts which gets realtime info from the BCIS website for a range of EAC application numbers, thereby obviating the need to manually maintain and track the status/approvals.

Last edited by a moderator:
update

Folks:
Please update this list..
It is a combination of all I-140/I-485 filers at VSC.
Thanks,
-krsn1;)