Tracker ..........Likely June Appointments for chennai consulate.

From where?

IF you are flying from west coast, you could get tickets to madras by cathay or singapore around $1350. I haven\'t yet decided on my trip yet, would be planning once I know the dates.

IRS 9003

Read in another discussion sometime back that this has to be
printed on yellow paper, white paper not acceptable.

Is this correct? If so, how do we do this? :)

color of the paper DOES NOT matter.

ALong with packet 4 you would recive copies of 9003 form. So, don\'t worry on this

Medicals on SAT & SUN

Hi Guys,
Could you please confirm.
1.If medicals can be done on weekends, is lister labs open on sat & sun.
2. IF lister labs is open on Sat/Sun, can reports be collected on Sat/Sun evening.( Making sure they dont have short working hrs on Sat/Sun ).
3. Can we schedule appointments with the physicians on SAT/SUN, who are the doctors available on Sat/Sun and what are their working hours on weekend.

Regards

Green_my_green

Since I didn\'t receive any reply/acknowledgement from you, I wasn\'t sure whether you received it. Did others respond?

Regd the other posting: I will be flying out of Boston and was hoping for a direct flight to Madras (through London/Frankfurt). But that is looking difficult...

Thanks,

2nd e-mail to Chennai

Chennai is very quick in responding to e-mails. I sent an e-mail yesterday night requesting for the exact date of my interview.
They responded back immediately and I got an answer today. This was my second mail in just after a week. The reply was

"Interview in June.
Please check with us after May15."

They are still not willing to reveal the exact dates. I think we will just have to wait till the dates are published on the web.

GCChennaiGuy,
I read that you had received an e-mail asking to check back with them after May 15. I think you can be definitely optimistic
about getting a June date. Good Luck.

Ary, same here

I emailed them last night and they responded saying that I should check with them after May 15. I will just wait for them to publish the dates.

Ary - A question

Since my P3 has been sent on 1 May, do you think mine can be scheduled in June. It is too optimistic. I would be happy if I get the interview date in July. Thanks for your encouraging words.

No Title

Based on the reply u got from the Consualte regarding checking after May 15, we can assume that the chances are there.

Probability is high for you, since we got the same replies except for u they did not mention the June interview. (common thing was check after May 15.)

Also, the total number of interviews (all categories) for April was 630. And for May they reduced it drastically to 215 (all categories.)
Hope they pick up maximum cases for June 2002.

Did any one get the dates... ?

A couple of delhi guys have recieved the june dates, Mumbai has released, When will chennai wake up.....

help

Once the interview is done, can my wife come later to USA . If so in how many days. I heard we get only one packet at the chennai consulate, so who should carry it to USA, me or my wife. Please help

You should make ammendment to DS230 Part1 form

I had read somewhere in this forum, it is possible by ammending the DS230 Part 1 Form.
I am not sure whether your spouse can do the interview now itself or would ask her to come later again when she decides to join you in US.

Question

Hi,
My date is 20th June in Chennai. Just found out.

Does any one know if Dr V/Lister labs in Chennai are open on Satday? Any feedback on how long it takes to receive the psaaport etc back after the interview? (I vaugely remember, Bluedart delivers on satday too. Is this correct?)

thanks,
Vishi

did you guys call or email??

It\'s not yet on their web-site as of Friday morning (5/10/02, 11 am, US Eastern time).

Please let us know!

Thanks...

Payroll records

Does anyone know what the payroll records mentioned in SriFx\'s list are ??
I\'ve got paystubs but payroll records ??