TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

Well it is true that there may not be much activity going on at the Service center now because of the holidays. My concern is even after the holidays the primary concern for the "Clowns" will be to process non-immigrant applications. That will delay everything further. Say things gets back to normal by 10th of January after holidays, then the priority will be going to non-immigrant process then we can expect some movement by 4th week of January so realistically we can expect some approvals by late January or early February.

It's my turn now :)

Hi All

My I-140 has been approved today.

Details...

LIN 03-199-*****

I-140 RD : 05/12/2003
ND : 06/12/2003

RFE Status updated : 10/17/1003
RFE Recived by Lawyer : 10/30/1003
RFE Replied : 12/03/2003
INS Received and Status updated : 12/04/2003

Approved : 12/09/2003
Approval status updated : 12/10/2003

RFE Details :

Company ability to pay, my W2-Form for 2002 and Recent pay stubs.

Good luck to every one.

Thanks

My friend's I-140 approved Yesterday.

EB3-RIR
Notice Date : July 24, 2003
Approved Date : Dec 10, 2003

Looks like there is some movement in NSC.

naanshi.

Anyone with CP approval news? My RD is 6/17 and still waiting. Has CP processing stopped completely after Feb/Mar. I see the dates have not even moved and still there are approvals for Adj Status cases.

RE: My friend's I-140 approved Yesterday.

Hi naanshi,
can you please let us know if your friends case was processed as concurrent or non-concurrent ?

Would appreciate your help...

Thanks,

abaliga,

i am waiting since april 15th
EB3-RIR-CP

i called them up and they said it's taking 10 months
for such cases ...
the website still says 150-180 days ...

enigma261
I am waiting from may 23rd. EB2 non-concurrent. looking to this delay I had filed my I-485 last month. Hopefully this will expedite the process.
Any one EB2, RIR, non-concurrent in same boat....

Congratulations Naanshi and ss_guy. Looks like there is some hope for some people for at least another week to get I-140 approved this year.
My prayers for all.

Hi I140NSC and LonelyPoet,
My case is still pending. The approved case I posted is my friend's case.

Mine EB3-RIR Concurrent
ND:Sept 24, 2003

I-140 NSC (Pending over 9 Months)

I have I-140 pending with NSC for over 9 months. RD 02/24/03, ND 03/03/03, Concurrent filing, EB3, LIN-03-119-XXXXX. No progress so far. Status has not changed even once on BCIS/INS site. No help from customer service. Every time, I call them and discuss issue, they tell me to call after 30 days. I started a new thread on this few days back and got some good advise from senion members. I am sharing this info here with hope to get some more info and advise. Thanks.

nope. i-140s seem to have stuck in the last week of july. there were a couple with nd in audgust that got approved but they had got approved in unusually short time of 30 days.

Originally posted by I140NSC
Guys,

Any one with I-140 approved ND in August 2003?

Thanks

I-140 Approved

Hi all,
I just checked the status of my I-140. It has been approved on Dec 8th'2003. I will update the tracker webpage posted on other thread.
The Approval notice must have been sent to my Attorny. Will update as soon as I receive it.

Good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!! July03Status. Good News!!! looks like NSC is trying to clear July 2003 Cases. Cobra123 could be next.

One Question to July03Status. Did you check the online status after Dec 08, 2003?

naanshi.

Status check

Reply to Naanshi,
I've checked last week there have been no update on status. But I've checked today and it says it is approved on Dec 08.
Hope this helps