TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

Why there is no approval between may 30 and jun 13 2003 ?

Hi all

Why there is no I-140approval between may 30 and june 13 2003 ?

My RD is jun 12 1003. i am seeing approvals after june 12. any clues ?

Thanks

ss_guy

I am in the same boat...my RD June 11. I notice approvals after that period:(

Let us hope they will process quickly!

Keep us posted!

It is possible that your files were assigned to an Officer, who takes His/Her own sweet time. The cases with ND after you, which are got approved, might have gone to a good officer who not only really works, works fast.

Just my guessing.

Naanshi.

SemiConc

Naanshi,

I believe that you keeping close eye on this forum, I need some advice on Semi procees. I filed my I140 alone RD/ND 06/19, No news yet on approval. But now a days Semis and Concs are moving fast. .
If i go for Semi then could i get any advantage for fast process?.

thanks,

Hello All

I am new to the 140 forum. If Wife name is reversed insted of First Name /Last Name it was sent as Last Name/ First name in the 140 application can it be corrected. If so how.

life2003

life2003

Did your company get any RFE for any other employees(who filed b4 you) ?

Friend of mine(we are working in the same company, who filed in the month of may ) got RFE for ability to pay. So i am thinking, BCIS is waitng for my company to respond and then look at my case ????!!!

Any thoughts ??

Thanks

Hi BCIS,
Yes, I think that you will surely get some benefit, if you file I-485 now. If possible go for it.

Naanshi.

Re: BCIS

Originally posted by NikhilD
Lawyer sent it via Fedex on 09/22. BCIS must have recieved it on 09/23.

Hi NikhilD,
I have seen ur posting even in AmitGoel. U have mentioned there as NonConcurrent, but i guess u might have been aware that ur case in not non concurrent as u have filed ur I485 before I140 approval. So please update your postings as it might mislead others.

Thanks in advance,
Sharath.

Prashant, Can you please update the Spreadsheet

Prashant (Robocop),

Thanks for maintaining this tracker. Could you please add my details to the tracker.

Here are my details.

EB3-RIR (CP)
I-140 ND: 10/01/03
I-140 RD: 10/01/03
LIN-04-001-5XXXX

Thanks,
Dave

EB3 RIR NonConcurrent

Hi Prashanth(RoboCop),
Can you please add my details into the spread sheet.
EB3 RIR I140 NonConcurrent
RD June 02 2003.

I don't have my LIN Number so, please put 'x'.

I appreciate your efforts in maintaining and giving our community of I140 and 485's valuable information.

The below lines are for some who have been posting questions in this thread about filing??
I have been following the postings since June '03. Personally I would feel that I140/485 etc when filed concurrently are doing real good. And incase if any one have filed under NonConcurrent whether EB3 or EB2, it would be good for them if they would go for semi-concurrent filing. If one would file I485 before I140 approval then it would be called as Concurrent itself. In that case the file is being immediately processed and one can see the output. Now this is happening true in most of the cases.
There are cases where people filing concurrent in Aug jhave also got approvals but Feb NonConcurrent are still struck.
The above info is true for most of cases and not for all...
I haven't kept watching about CP. But even they are slower..
Thanks,
bsc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update Excel please..

Robocop, Please update excel sheet with my info

I140/I 485/I765/I131 (EB3-RIR, concurent)

RD : 09/30/2003
ND : 10/02/2003

LIN 04-002-5XXXX

Amani, Venkatsri and Sanvibha,

What is the status of your EAD? Is it approved???

Naanshi.

Same RFE for both AP and EAD - need color copies of id's

They need COLOR photocopies(enlarged or original size) of my passport and drivers license, the black and white copies I sent were not good according to them..

Funny thing is this is RFE is from dept of homeland security (BCIS)and STAPLES manager says that they are not allowed to make color copies of identities according to BCIS. I do not know what more to say about the way things work here with BCIS..

RFE for my EAD and AP,,
LIN-03-256-xxxxx

RD 25/8
ND 28/8

I-131 - 10/2 RFE
I-765 - 10/7 RFE

Re: Same RFE for both AP and EAD - need color copies of id's

i am suprised that ur lawyer let u submit black n white copies

Originally posted by dasarihp_newid
They need COLOR photocopies(enlarged or original size) of my passport and drivers license, the black and white copies I sent were not good according to them..

Funny thing is this is RFE is from dept of homeland security (BCIS)and STAPLES manager says that they are not allowed to make color copies of identities according to BCIS. I do not know what more to say about the way things work here with BCIS..

RFE for my EAD and AP,,
LIN-03-256-xxxxx

RD 25/8
ND 28/8

I-131 - 10/2 RFE
I-765 - 10/7 RFE

July EB3 Concurrent Approvals ?

I-140 Approvals for July 1, 2003.

LIN0321250012 Approved Oct 14, 2003
LIN0321250014 Approved Oct 15, 2003
LIN0321250027 Approved Oct 15, 2003
LIN0321250034 Approved Oct 14, 2003
LIN0321250301 Approved Oct 15, 2003

No way to tell for sure but hoping these are EB3-Concurrent petitions.

Case LIN0321250027 says, "On October 15, 2003, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appellate body for review. The notice explains in detail the basis for this proposed action."

Not seen that before.