TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

laborvictim

that sure was fast. congrats

according to Rupnet you are located in NJ but have your 1-140 filed in NSC.

Is your employer under the NSC jurisdication or did you move to out here from NJ??

Just curious

Yes laborvictim those times are indeed amazing. RFE issued 17 days after RD !!!!! Perhaps you meant RFE issued 09/22. Even then this is FAST !! You should change your name from laborvictim to fortuneI140 !!

so they were looking at laborvictims application when they decided to say that it was taking 30 to 60 days! :)

prashant.

guys ! its not a miracle. just co-incidence.

according to my lawyer, here is what happened.

one of my co-worker filed for I-140 in april. my case was filed in aug. both of us got same type of RFE (ability to pay) on I-140. so, in august, when bcis raised RFE on my co-worker's case, bcis also raised RFE all the cases filed by my employer. which included mine too. this is how, my RFE was fast. and result of RFE resonse generally comes in one week.

hope its clear.

They actually take time to bunch by employer and then process?

hm....

that feels like rocket science being used by prehistoric men. lol

http://www.amitgoel.com/140tracker/

Your site for Tracker is good, but could you give us clarification on reliability of ur web server?

As per ur history it may be survive long to help immi people:

other wise Prasanth/robocop104 will take the risk to update Tracker Jan-Dec 2003 in every movement.

Amit: Please post your message on this

Petition for 140

It looks we should start preparing a back log petition for 140 non-concurrent cases or force employer to file for semi-concurrent processing.

Here are my details. Please update the Tracker.

EB3-RIR
Concurrent
I-140/I-485/I-765/I-131 ND: 09/30/03
LIN-03-280-5XXXX

Thanks,
JKB

1. So i assume we are continuing the sreadsheet along with the 140 tracker?

2. my company didnt even know that you cld file semi concurrant. i had to let them know. so if your company doesnt, firstly make sure that they know that you can do this.

Prashant,

1. Ofcourse we are continuing the spreadsheet, what gave you the idea you can shy away from this responsibility ;) !
Seriously speakingyou have been doing yeomans servoce. Thanks for that and hope you keep that up.

2. These employer guys are a clever lot. They seem to know all the rules that are in their favor, but tend to 'not know' about things that can benefit their employee !!! Very convinient .......,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Progress in I 140

Is there any new approvals in this week?
some one got approved with ND/RD 06/11 under EB3 category on 1st of October. After that there is no postings on new approvals. Is there any slow in process in NSC? any idea?

My 140 was denied on Sept 30th.

because my labor does not provide for ' combination of 2 degrees accepted'.

You can please updated the Excel file.

RoboCop! Please update the tracker with my details!

I-140 - RD- 08/12, ND-08/15 -Waiting.
EAD - 09/26(approved)
AP - 10/08 (approved)

I-140 approved..

Hi ,

As per online my I-140 got approved on Oct 8th 2003.

EB3 -Concurrent RD: June 16 ND June 18
Lin : LIN032035xxxx

I haven't used labour subtitution..

EAD/AP approved on August 11 2003.

Please update the tracker

Good luck guys..

--at200

Hi Life2003,SS-Guy,UnitedNations,SS,NikhilD and MalliKVS,

Is there any update in your I-140??? If not, Expect something soon.

Hi robocop104,
Just received my Receipt notices. My RD is Sept 19,2003 and ND is Sept 24, 2003. Please correct my RD in the Tracker, if needed.

Thanks,

Naanshi.