Tracker for Possible July 2002 interview - Mumbai Consulate

jk8

Registered Users (C)
The initial thread was "Tracker for Possible July 2002 interview". Many folks have requested to create a tracker based on the consulate. So I"m creating a new one.

my details:
- Mumbai consulate
- pkt3 - stl -> march 29
- stl - NVC -> april 10
- currently being reviewed at NVC

Thanks
JK

I had already created for Mumbai..I would delete mine

My details are :-
P3 received by NVC on 12th April.
Under Review

I did yesterday...still not reviewed..how about u??

Are u planning to call in between..i am planning to call on Friday..Shanks

guys ...even though I am for NWD ...

I will hang in with u 2 as our NVC receive dates from STL are so close ...

Recevied on Apr 12

i am planning to check tomorrow...thats thursday

Anybody planning to check today...im9999 , i believe ur planning to check on Friday..

I hope all of us get reviewed by Friday..
There are just two guys now in cptracker with 4/8 and 4/7..probably they have not updated cptracker.com..

Shanks

I am in queue after you guys

My P3 reached NVC on April 26th. Consulate is Mumbai. I may not make it to July interview but will hang with you guys to know progress on review. I (CPers) am on cptracker.

Were anyone of you laid off and were out of status for a few weeks before going for CP

Were anyone of you laid off and were out of status for a few weeks before going for CP. If So please give me some details regarding this issue.
I was laid off by one company and was out of job for about 4 weeks. I did not any work duriong that time but I was paid severance for those 4 weeks. My currenct employer filed my H1 transfer and then started my GC process. I am in I-140 stage now and my lawyer has applied for CP in 140. It is up to me to go for CP or 485 once my 140 is approved.

Is anyone out there with the same case as mine. If yes plese respond
Thanks in advance
Spulukuru

Reviewed on May 1 !!!!!

Called up NVC today. My case was reviewed yesterday (may 1st) and they ahve mailed it to mumbai jconsulate yesterday. They said it takes 10 business days to reach consulate. and the consulate will schedule the interview (don\'t know when)

hope u guys get reviewed this week too.

thanks
JK

Congrats jk8 ..this good news ....

will be checking it tomorrow but from what i am seeing is that suppose they will be able to tell u only after a day of the review ...so if ours is done on Friday, we would only know it on MOnday ....so hopefully we should get the news either tomorrow or on MOnday :)

Mine is MUMbai

possible july.
saw JK case was reviews in 20 days . I am guesing if i call next week should be reviewd by then