Tracker for ND Sept 2002

anyone in the same boat?

my I-485 is approaching to 2 years. online message has no change since day 1. wait... wait... for AP. Is anyone in the same boat?
here is the detail:

I-140 AD: 11/03/2002 (NIW)
I-485
RD:09/07/2002
ND: 09/23/2002
3APs
3EADs
1FP: 10/29/2002
2FP: 05/04/2004
NO RFE
AD: ???

zlz, there are many like that. They are not getting any message until one day they get the email from USCIS that they have been approved. Based on your note, you didn't see any notice regarding your FP2, which is interesting, yet not un-common. Hang in there...it's coming.
Good luck!!!!

best,

No Updates ….Please let me know if you still want to keep alive this thread or should I keep tracking till it becomes 100% approvals ………

Please keep the thread alive

Shashi,

You did a good job by starting this thread, also we are not 50 % approved as we only have 29 case approved out of 64 and i will request you to keep this thread alive rather than closing as it helps people who are waiting.

Thanks

sashi,

it would be really great if you keep this alive. I really appreciate your effort.

I am one of the top members in the list and I dont know why I am left out. I am feeling very very low today. just thinking why why why....
I dont know what I will do if I get the greeen card today...but not at all feeling good....but I guess a sense of unknown...

any inputs greatly appreciated

parshu
-------------
485 RD 09/03/2002
ND 09/13/2002
1FP 10/08/2002
2FP 06/22/2004
AD??????????????????????
no RFE
same for spouse

I485 Approved

Sashi,

You can add my updates to the statistics.

My I-485 Approved Sept 3, 2004, no RFE.
Additional case details:
EB1 (Outstanding Researcher)
FP2 - Aug 7, 2004
LUD of FP2 message ("We have received the results of you fingerprint...) - Aug 19, 2004
After that, no LUD change till the AD - Sept 3, 2004
The official notice received by my lawyer today - Sept 7, 2004

Thanks for keepenig all of us together and sane. I wish all of you good luck and fast approoval. I think that everybody of us will be approved soon.

Good Luck!

I-485 Approved as of 09/01/2004

Hi All,

Thanks for all your supports and advices. This site is the best and I have been learning a lot of different experiences from all of you. I want to thank all of you.

I am in EB3. I had my 2nd FP done on 8/4/2004(original scheduled date is 09/04/2004). I went to the local immigration office a month early without any questions or problems. Seven days after my finger print, my status changed saying that my FP results had been received.......

On 09/01, I received an email in regards to my i-485 case. Approved !!! What a relief for me.

Sometime back in July(few days before receiving 2nd FP notice), I sent a request to NY-Senator for assistance on my case. I also sent a request to FBI for security clearance result (1st FP). In fact, I don't think these actions triggered my 2nd FP notification but I am not sure whether they are being helpful for speeding my I-485 approval process.

Again, you guys are very helpful and wonderful. Wish you the best. I really hope that all of you will get what you are waiting for.

Good Luck.

Sashi, I want to thank you for starting the thread for September 2002 case. You do a very good job.

Yours Sincerely,
GreenApple. :)

lucky65

Both of the NY senators are Democrat. One of them is Fmr. Pres. Clinton's wife Hillary R. Clinton who is very busy now nursing her husband after bypass surgery. Another one is "Charles (Chuck) Schumer".

lucky65 said:
Green apple,

Was the NY senator Democrat or Republican?

Lucky65, Sahin is correct !!! I did ask for Chuck Schumer for assistance on my pending case at the end of July 2004. From the senator website, they said that it would probably take 6-8 weeks for them to hear any responses from immigration offices. In the meantime, nobody from senator has contacted me about anything.

Good Luck !!!

Contacted senator office in chicago

FYI,

I just faxed a letter to the local senator ( chicago ) asking his help on my case.

Attached are my details

I-485: 24th September 2002
FP1 : 10/31/2002
FP2 for myself : 4/22/2004
RFE for my wife : 7/13/2004 to give more eveidence about marital status,
Reply received by USCIS : 7/20/2004
FP2 for wife : 8/19/2004
AD: :(

And yes people I think its worth going though the four year of pain and agony because it's our decision and nobody forced us into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Friends,

By the grace of GOD our I-485 have been approved. Thanks for your Invaluable support and keeping the thread alive.
kshashikanth, Please update my info in spreadsheet.
Thanks
4riend

No update yet.

It's been 2 years now. Using the 2nd EAD. No 2nd FP notice, No RFE. Called the service center recently to double check my address and was told they have the right address.

From the immigrationwatch.com, 24.5% of Sept2002 cases have been approved.

Anybody in the same boat???

AMN
RD 9/13/2002
ND 9/25/2002
FP1 11/18/2002

Hi all

I filed on sep 19th 2002.
No RFE, no 2nd FP sofar. My wife got 2nd FP 3 months back.
I dont know what to do.

Nanaji