Good luck.

My details are:
ND: Sept 2002
1 FP: Dec 2002
RFE: received by USCIS May 2004
2 FP: July 20, 2004
AD:???????????????

LUD Change after 2nd FP

Today Mine and my wifes LUD has changed. It is the same message that on Aug18th 2004 we recieved the results.....
Surprised to see the results back in 3 business days of FP..

Any guess when will our turn be ?

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE generated today..

Hello guys,

An RFE was generated today on my case & for the first time my online message was changed :) ..also received e-mails from USCIS.. :)

The online msg says that it will take 14 days to receive the rfe..

Does anyone know a way that we can find out what they are requesting for, in advance. I mean like calling the customer service & checking with them?

In How many days one has to reply back to the RFE?

I'm afraid it could be related to my marriage registration certificate as , my spouse last name was recorded under my family name on the certificate, But her records (passport, birth, edu etc) has her actual family name. I don't know if that could be a problem. anyone approved recently & in the same situation as mine.

P.S. 3rd EAD approved yesterday.

Shahsikanth Please update the spreadsheet with my details, I will let you know RFE details when I find out more.

Thanks guys!

Approved

Finally, my case has been approved on August 19 (Hallelujah!). I just noticed the emails this morning. Shashikanth could you please update the xls sheet to reflect this info.

My RFE reply was received by USCIS on August 10. For the first three days, the LUD kept changing everyday (it changed on 8/11, 8/12, and 8/13). After that there was no change. I was afraid that maybe this flurry of activity was probably to move my file to a cold storage. But finally, it changed again today to reflect the approved status.

My RFE was for the Birth Certificate. Initially, I had submitted 3 affidavits from my family members, along with the high school passing certificate. But they issued the RFE to either submit a copy of the original birth certificate or non-availability certificate from a "competent civil authority" in India. I had already obtained this certificate earlier in anticipation of this RFE. So I was able to submit the response quickly. My original certificate was in Hindi. I had also obtained an english translation of this certificate from the same authority but it had lots of spelling mistakes. Even, my last name was spelt incorrectly. So my lawyer prepared an affidavit on behalf indicating that all the mistakes on the translation are unintentional because English is not the native language of the issuing authority.

waiting

Guys,

My case looks a little different to yours.
Anybody has the situation?

RD 8/30/02
ND 9/10/02
FP1 10/??/02

FP2 myself 04/29/04
RFE spouse and daughter 06/05/04
BC and immun. shot record for spouse
replied 07/13/04
FP2 spouse 08/03/04

My case was updated 01/23/04 with "July ?? 04 FP received ...." but not updated after FP2 yet.
Spouse and daughter's status have been updated for every event.
I'm afraid that INS is missing my FP2 record. Is it possible?
Thanks

Dang it.......

By the grace of GOD, our (me and my wife) I-485 applications got approved.
I thank you all for your generous support and input for me and others in this forum. It has been a tremendous resource and moral support for me all along. It's been a long journey, but feeling like not too bad at the end.

I pray all of you who are waiting get this day soon. I know you will today or tomorrow

Thanks,

RD: 9/16/02
ND: 10/3/02
RFE: received 7/23 by USCIS, Special Registration, Birth Certificate
AD: 8/19/04

Approved

Guys,

My case has been approved.
My wife and daughter's were approved the same day.
AD 08/23/04
I put my details days ago in the thread.
Thanks,

Hi

Please add my info.

LIN-02-286-XXXXX
RD: 09/02
ND: 09/02
FP: 11/02
FP2: 04/20/04
RFE: 07/07/04 (Birth Affidavit)
RFE received by USCIS: 08/06/04
LUD: 08/09, 08/10, 08/13, 08/20.

Thanks

Cosmo

MY ND is Oct2002, Yesterday first time LUD changed and shows that on July 5, 2004 we recieved your FP results and processing has resumed. we will mail notice if further action is needed or when a decision is made. So what should be the guess about approval of thsi case or still wait? . Any one has this kind of LUD change after 2 years?

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE Issued on 08/26/04

Today my status chaged to RFE mailed out on 08/28/04. FP2 @ 7/15/04. I'm waiting for direct approval, but seems I'm not lucky.

RD: 09/12/02
ND: 10/8/02

RFE replyed

I received RFE for Birth Certificate for my self and for spouse they asked us to provide documents for marriage proof. USCIS received RFE on 8/26/04.
Does anyone know how long will it take to approve I-485