Tracker for ND Sept 2002

My Case Transferred to Dallas TX

Just Now I got email from USCIS with following status

Current Status:

On July 26, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in DALLAS, TX for processing. Our office in DALLAS, TX will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

Please share your experience about Dallas , TX office

LUD Change

For those who are watching various triggers, My Last updated date has changed on 7/27. Hopefully it some thing related to rfe or 2nd fp.
I have done nothing other than calling SC on 6/17 for address change(LUD reflected that date until yesterday). I am hoping it is atleast my 2nd FP ... Message still says .. july 3 we recieved results .. blah blah blah....

We recieved 6 emails yesterday...
The first 3 were RFE reply recieved...., for all our 3 I-485 cases...
Any guess what could be the next 3 emails....
My excitement was dumped..., they were duplicate emails generated....

Approved yesterday according to website and email

Details
EB2 -India
ND 9/02
FP1 11/02
FP2 6/04
AD 7/04

No RFE

LUD changed second time in two days

Thanks Shashi,
It changed again today... So hoping for some good news ..

kshashikanth said:
arp001,
By next monday you should get good news .......

All the best........

arp001 said:
For those who are watching various triggers, My Last updated date has changed on 7/27. Hopefully it some thing related to rfe or 2nd fp.
I have done nothing other than calling SC on 6/17 for address change(LUD reflected that date until yesterday). I am hoping it is atleast my 2nd FP ... Message still says .. july 3 we recieved results .. blah blah blah....

So how did you do that? Even if your address does not changed, you can ask SC for address change? I got the same situation. Need your advice

For zhwqiu

I changed my attorney and called SC to notify that all future notifications should be sent ot my home address. They will tell you that you should send a letter stating that, but you can still ask them to file a address change along with it. I was lucky that the person who took my call did it. I called again to change for my wife and every time I call the person who is taking up my call is telling me is to send in a letter and no need to file the change thru sc. Any way no harm in trying.

zhwqiu said:
So how did you do that? Even if your address does not changed, you can ask SC for address change? I got the same situation. Need your advice

Thank you arp001

I did call them and ask for address change this morning. Thank you for your advice.

Hi Sasi & Peace of mind,

I gave RFE Relpy received USCIS on July 21th,But my Project is ending tommorrow. What I have to do Now.I guess my company(American Cmpy) Will terminate me,But they will market me.

So what I have to ask them Tommorrow.
Please give your suggestions !!!

Regards,
Mona

minumona said:
Hi Sasi & Peace of mind,

I gave RFE Relpy received USCIS on July 21th,But my Project is ending tommorrow. What I have to do Now.I guess my company(American Cmpy) Will terminate me,But they will market me.

So what I have to ask them Tommorrow.
Please give your suggestions !!!

Regards,
Mona

I'm certainly NOT an expert or an immigration lawyer, but my advice would be to get a letter of employment from them NOW, stating that you are currently employed and will be for the forseeable future. This is probably the last RFE you'll get, so the USCIS won't ask again whether you're still employed or not (I'm assuming you already have your I-140 approval). In other words, if you loose your job the day after you sent the RFE, the USCIS will never know that, and you should still get your green card.
According to my lawyer, once you've passed the RFE stage, you're far enough along in the process that loosing your job (or changing jobs) shouldn't make a difference.

Good luck, Mona.

SlipJ

MinuMona,
What slipj said is 99% true. You have already crossed the RFE stage. If your
RFE was simple, then you should get approved striaght away. Do not worry. Concentrate on getting placed or getting a new employment.
Remember..., do not change your address before you recieve your approval. The reason is, RFE for me was very clear..., "you moved..., send employer letter". Good luck.

GC approved

Hi Sasi & Peace of mind ,

Thanks for your Advise & support!!
Today my case has been approved & Project got Extended till Next Friday .So I am really very happy now.

Thanks for your suggestions!!!.

RFE documents Recieved on 07/21/04
Approved on 07/30/04

Appreciate your help!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Regards,
Monaminu

Last edited by a moderator:
Transfer Notice

Yesterday I received Transfer Notice from USCIS (NSC) with following message

This is to advise you that in order to speed processing we have transferred the case to the following INS office for processing

8101 N Stemmons Freeway, Dallas TX 75247

That office will notify you of the decision made on the application or petition.Any further inquiries should be made to that office

Any body are in same situation , so please share your experience …….