Tracker for ND Sept 2002

17 Cases are approved in ND/RD Sept 2002

Till Now we have 17 Cases are approved in ND/RD Sept 2002 , Here I am attaching updated xls sheet , if anybody have changes please let me know...

Hi Sasi & Peace of mind,

I guess, Yesterday my attorney give Reply to my RFE.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,
Mona

RFE response sent out and received FP notice for spouse

My attorney responded to the RFE on 7/16/04. Following are the details of the RFE

RFE:Generated on 7/9/04 for the spouse. USCIS has requested futher evidence to prove our Marital status

Received By attorney on 7/13/04

Received second FP notice for my wife scheduled for Aug 19th ( I have done my second FP back in April )

Thanks

RFE documents received by USCIS

online status changed for my wife case,showing that USCIS received the documents on July 20th

Thanks

2nd FP is done

How many days it takes to get approval after 2nd FP? my details are :
RD Sept 2002
RFE: received by USCIS on May 26, 2004.
2nd FP: received by USCIS.

Please Post your details in this Thread , don’t update xls sheet ,I will maintain the xls sheet like when you post your detail I will update xls sheet and upload to this thread so that we will have consistent of data .

munjheel said:
How many days it takes to get approval after 2nd FP? my details are :
RD Sept 2002
RFE: received by USCIS on May 26, 2004.
2nd FP: received by USCIS.

can you post your Exact -Approximately dates of Category,Country/ST,ND,RD,First FP, 2nd FP, RFE-IssueDate,RFE-Replay Date

I'm still waiting for my 2nd FP notice

My info.

LIN02-284-xxxxx
RD sep 5,2002
ND sep 13,2002

any suggestion?

zhwqiu said:
My info.

LIN02-284-xxxxx
RD sep 5,2002
ND sep 13,2002

any suggestion?

I was waiting for my second FP long after the first one was expired. I called up the service center and asked about address change I submitted some time back. Service Rep send a query checking if my 485 is is really updated with new address. I was hoping somebody will look at my i 485 files and realize my FP is expired and will send a sencond FP notice. After two weeks I got a letter from NSC saying my address is updated and correct. On the same day I got the secnod FP notice.

Called up Service center to enquire about 2nd FP

I called up service center to enquire about my 2nd FP. I have not recieved it yet. They told me to file a address change which I did. My Last updated date has changed but I never got any thing about 2nd FP. Then I called serv center again. This time some other lady told me that the 2nd FP is completely dependent on the adjudicator who is taking up my case. If he thinks that 15months start from the results recived day then he will not ask for 2nd FP. So Right now I dont know what to do than sit tight. Still did not get my 2nd FP yet. All my co workers got even RFE for some sept cases. I even know one case approved in sept from my company. :mad:

my details

Hi Kshashitanth,
My details are as follows:
PD: 05/15/01
RD: 09/09/02
ND: 10/25/02
140 RD: 06/02/02
1ST FP:13/03/04
2ND FP: 07/20/04
AD:?????

RFE documents received by USCIS

Thanks Sasi & Peace of mind for your help.

online status changed to my case,showing that USCIS received the documents on July 21th.

Regards,
Mona

got second FP notice today

My ND is Sep 19, 2002 and just got second FP notice. Could you please update my information in the form. I do not know how to update.

I moved from NSC to VSC (New York) using AC21. However, I did not file AC21 upon lawer's suggestion. My 2nd FP notice came to my new home address and I will do the FP in local.

Any guess how big the chance that my case will be transferred to VSC local office?

Thanks

Moon

LIN03013xxxxx - EB2
RD 09/12/02
ND 10/18/02
1-st FP 11/22/02
yesterday received 2-d FP - 08/10/04
3-d EAD applied 05/22/04

Thanks
Elena

moon20012002 said:
My ND is Sep 19, 2002 and just got second FP notice. Could you please update my information in the form. I do not know how to update.

I moved from NSC to VSC (New York) using AC21. However, I did not file AC21 upon lawer's suggestion. My 2nd FP notice came to my new home address and I will do the FP in local.

Any guess how big the chance that my case will be transferred to VSC local office?

Thanks

Moon
I think you case won't change to VSC ........

updated sheet -18 Approved out of 60 and 7 RFP Replayed

updated Xls sheet attached -18 Approved out of 59 and 7 RFP Replayed

Update

Update About me

RD: 9/16, 2002
ND: 10/2, 2002
1st FP: Somewhere in Nov. 2002. Dont remember the exact date
2nd FP: Somewhere in May 2004. Dont remember the exact date
RFE issued: July 14, 2004, RFE Replied July 23, 2004.

Per online status, they haven't received my RFE response yet.