Tracker for ND Sept 2002

Kshashikanth,

Hi ! The spreadsheet is good. Please update my details in that.

RD 09/27/2002
ND 10/17/2002
FP-1 11/02/2002
FP-2 None
RFP None

Good job buddy !

Regards,
Sachdev

Last edited by a moderator:
Re:Sachdev

Sachdev

According to our sheet, I think you can expect RFE in couple of days or by June …….. This is just my guess …….

All the best

Thanks
Shashi

Re: INformation

Raguc
I don’t have column called ‘country of origin’ in my xls sheet , it I am mistaken please let me know which column are you talking …….

Thanks
Shashi

Originally posted by RAGHUC
The Xls file is really good, but is it not nice to have country of origin too in that.

It will gives us a good understanding how the RFE is generated. or some insight to think?

Raghu

new column

The new column need to be created in the document, this way we can see how RFE is generated. Like, is it country based, RD based etc.

Information

Kshashikanth,

Could you add my information to the Excel sheet:

Category: EB3
RD: 9/9/2002
ND: 9/19/2002
1st FP: 10/2002
2nd FP: 6/1/2004

My case status changed to folowing on 4/24/2004:

On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Nothing since then...

Thanks

Thanks Sashikanth. I will be really happy something like that comes up as you said.

Thanks again for updating the sheet.

Regards,
Sachdev

Still haven't received my RFE

How long does it take for the Attorney to receive the RFE, my SOB Att still says he has not received it as of today, and the RFE was generated on 29 Apr, add to all he is located in a different state.

I am wondering if USCIS will ever delay sending out the mails.

Regards..

Re: Still haven't received my RFE

Originally posted by SEP1203
How long does it take for the Attorney to receive the RFE, my SOB Att still says he has not received it as of today, and the RFE was generated on 29 Apr, add to all he is located in a different state.

I am wondering if USCIS will ever delay sending out the mails.

Regards..

In my case, on line status showed that the RFE was sent on 04/13/04 and my attorney received it on 04/16/04.

RFE

I usually receive the receipts from USCIS in 2 - 3 days, but now don't know if since he is located in another state it's getting delayed, or he is lazy to check his mails, or delaying on purpose...don't know .....

Updated xls sheet

Here I am attaching updated xls sheet........
One more thing I have added new column Country/ST as per RAGUC , Here Country is your home country and ST –State where you have applied I 485. If you have any suggestions please let me know ………

Note :-
With this new form I can’t upload xls file ……..so I am inserting excel file into word document and uploading word document

All the best

Thanks
Shashi :)

Hi Shashi,

I got 2nd FP notice today with appointment date of 06/19/2004. I took a chance and went to the BCIS service center this evening at 3.30 pm and my FP was done within 20 mins.

Please update the exl sheet with this development.

Regards,
Sachdev

Hey Guys,

This is great information you have been gathering. Good to see that almost all of u are thru with second FP and hopefully we would see approvals in next 3 months timeframe.

Keep up the goodwork!

-ab
RD/ND: 1/2003...

2nd FP Done

My wife and I both had FP taken today Sat, 05/08/04. our scheduled date was 05/27/04.

Hi All,

I and my wife recieved the 2nd FP appointment in mail yesterday. Scheduled for Jun 22,2004.

We are planning to go early. I have to find some time and go early.

Any suggestions or points to take care. I dont see any issue but still if anybody any comments or noteworthy points appreciate it.

We would be going to Newark,NJ for FP

parshu

485-
RD 09/03/2002
ND 09/13/2002
FP1 10/08/2002
FP2 Appointment for 06/22/2004 Planning to go for early FP
No RFE

Same for spouse

are you in NJ

Parshu,

You will do your second FP in Neward NJ while you posted your information in NSC. Did you chang your job and use AC21?

I moved from NSC to VSC and I have not informed NSC, so I am thinking if I receive second FP notice, where should I do it, go back IL or do it in NY?

Go Early, Newark,NJ for FP

Going early to do FP at Newark,

I went one week before my appointment date, they didn't allow me and asked me to reschedule it if I can't do it on scheduled appointment date. I asked the security person, that if no one is available after few hours can I get in ?
He replied that it's empty now but they don't like to do it before the scheduled date.

They will allow inside approx 15 minutes before scheduled time.

On appointment date, I went 2 hours before the scheduled time, they didn't allow me inside, then I tried again 1 hour before, and they let me in...

IMHO, if you have enough time you could try once and see how it goes...

parshu said:
Hi All,

I and my wife recieved the 2nd FP appointment in mail yesterday. Scheduled for Jun 22,2004.

We are planning to go early. I have to find some time and go early.

Any suggestions or points to take care. I dont see any issue but still if anybody any comments or noteworthy points appreciate it.

We would be going to Newark,NJ for FP

parshu

485-
RD 09/03/2002
ND 09/13/2002
FP1 10/08/2002
FP2 Appointment for 06/22/2004 Planning to go for early FP
No RFE

Same for spouse

Moon,

My initial application is submitted NSC. I used to work for a chicago based compnay and client in NY. I lived in NJ.

I changed company twice. Never informed . I am not sure if I should. But the current company is based in San Jose and client is same in NY. And still living in same place NJ.

I think they send your FP appointment based on the home address.

My application is still with NSC

hope it helps.
Parshu

Ac21

Parshu,

I moved from Chicago to New York using AC21, but I did not notify NSC based on my attorney's opinion. My ND is Sep 2002, same to your. I am concerned the new memo "less RFEs, more Denials", because I changed company and did not file AC21, which may be considered "insufficient documents". I have not receive the second FP notice. Now I am thinking whether I should file AC21.

Moon