Tracker for NCS Concurrent filers

HaveBeenWaiting

Registered Users (C)
Tracker for Concurrent filers

Concurrent filers, Please share you status here.

Here is my info:

RD: 08/22/2002
ND: 09/07/2002
FP1: 10/05/2002
LIN: lin0226852xxx

Still waiting for 2nd FP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, my I140 got approved in October, 2002.

I have heard that INS will process concurrent files according to the date of their I140 approval, not the date of I485 RD!!!

That's why I want to see if any one who filed concurrently got their second FP?

Please share you opinion.

Thanks!

Important point is we should either consult our atternoys or else wahtever info we have let share and see what USCIS is going to deal our caes and accordingly if we need to refile or do something else. I read somewhere in this forum best idea if waht speculations are file fresh applications. I am not sure how far it si possible or appropriate unless the confusion about new meemo is cleared we do not know what to do

algizawi,

Thanks for sharing your info. You showed me some light!! I know many people who filed concurrently and none of them got their 2nd FP notice yet!!

Good news indeed that you got it!

I don't think "refiling" will become reality. It will be absurd if we have to withdraw. Besides, I am on EAD, if I withdraw I loose status immediately. I am sure if we all refile as "new", the concurrently filing will take forever again.

Originally posted by honeyhappy
Important point is we should either consult our atternoys or else wahtever info we have let share and see what USCIS is going to deal our caes and accordingly if we need to refile or do something else. I read somewhere in this forum best idea if waht speculations are file fresh applications. I am not sure how far it si possible or appropriate unless the confusion about new meemo is cleared we do not know what to do

Got 2nd Finger Print request yesterday. Good news for all concurrent filers!
Is that mean, they are adjudicating concurrent cases simultaneously with non-concurrent cases ??

Here is my detail:

RD: 08/22/2002
ND: 09/07/2002
FP1: 10/05/2002
LIN: lin0226852xxx
2nd FP: 05/01/2004

i did concurrent filing got my 140 approved in nov 02.

Completed my second FP on April 24th 04

Hope this helps.

M2002

Mine is concurrent too!!

Hello,

Mine is concurrent. But my 1st FP was on Aug 2003. Where did you hear that concurrent filer cases will be process now? Please give me some links. Holding my breadth!!!!

GM