Tracker for Los Angeles transffered/interview Cases

minknowledge1

Registered Users (C)
WAC 02 045

Case was transfered to local INS LA Office on 11/25/03
My lawyer received the letter, i did not.

EAD transfer 1/14/04, got the letter that the EAD case has been transferred.

Case has been transfered, but have no idea if all my files have been transferred yet to the local office.

AP seems to be still with the CSC. No transfer notice yet.

What is the time frame for LA office to get an interview call. Anybody is in same boat as mine.

Your details please.

Find out the status of the files

Ok so i know my case has been transfered to local LA INS office. but how do i find out if the files have been transferred too.

I know that the case transfer doesnot necessarily mean that all my files have reached the local LA office. Is there some way i can find out the status of my case with the LA office.

Also i want the Local office to have my new address. How do i get it done. I will send an AR 11 form to London, KY the official address on the form,,,..... but i want the address change to be also noted with the local LA office. how do i do it. any specific address in LA office to send to for change of address.

Come on guys

I am sure I m not the only one who got the interview call. Ur details please.

And, Those who recently had their interviews, ur details also. When u got the case transferred , when u got the letter of interview and the details of the interview itself.

I m sure this will help us all, we will get a better idea of when to expect the interview (i.e how long is the wait after the case is transferred 1-2-3-4 months) and wat to expect in the interview.

my case, (LA Office) was transferred last week of Nov, 2003, EAD transferred mid of jan, 2004 AP still not transferred. From wat info i have now, that my (485) files have reached the local LA INS office.

No interview letter,.... when will it be..... its 2 months to transfer already.

Everybody in same boat and everybody who are ahead of us ,... ur details pls ......

transferred to LA office

mine is wac 02173 ND 04/02

transferred to LA local office last 9/11/03

Called IIO to follow-up: They claimed my new ND is now 9/11/03 based on the transfer and LA is now handling 1/2003 cases, which means more months to wait despite the transfer.:(

thanks hurryup

yep its dismal,... the way the dates are moving.... mine is last week of november...... so what i was told, that the interview could take as much as an year is true.... damn it, another possible year of wait for the interview to happen..... it sucks.....

:( Original Notice Date at CSC: 5 Sep 2001

Case transferred to LA office on 5 Dec 2003. No word from them yet.

Has anyone applied for AP in person at the LA office and got it ? Has anyone been scheduled for interviews there lately ?

case transfered

w
wac#02034xxxxx ND11/08/2001 my case has been transferred to interview 5/30/2003 .on 9/12/2003 transfer back to CSC .on 9/30/2003 transferred to LA office for jurisdiction. for my wife &the kids 5/30/2003 transferred to LA for interview.On 10/28/2003 trasfer back to CSC .On 1/28/2004 transfer back to LA office for interview. WHATS GOING ON .Can anybody help me.

bringing up

bringing up

i m sure there r more...... & those who had recent interview at LA office ur details too would help.........

mr.same - yep too much waste of time ,, but atleast now all ur family files r with LA office.

Transferred to LA office 06/05/2004

My and my wife's case has been transferred to LA office on 06/05/2004. Original receipt date is 03/18/2002; LA office JIT report shows they are processing cases fro5 dec 2003. Called IIO, she said they can do inquiry if I do not hear anything in 30 days.
Does anybody knows how long it takers before they schedule the interview and generally how long in advance dot they schedule the interview?

vineet

I am in the same suitation!!!

minknowledge1 said:
Ok so i know my case has been transfered to local LA INS office. but how do i find out if the files have been transferred too.

I know that the case transfer doesnot necessarily mean that all my files have reached the local LA office. Is there some way i can find out the status of my case with the LA office.

Also i want the Local office to have my new address. How do i get it done. I will send an AR 11 form to London, KY the official address on the form,,,..... but i want the address change to be also noted with the local LA office. how do i do it. any specific address in LA office to send to for change of address.

I am also in the same suituation... let me know how you proceed with this... Egerly waiting for your reply. My case is in SFO. Same for AP/EAD.... I received a letter from USCIS that my EAD is transfered.... My lawyer receieved letter saying my 485 is transfered with where the interview is.... etc.but no date...My address is going to change.

Do you all know any obvious reasons as to why your cases were transferred?
Trying to guess what would happen to us

Just adding another name to the Transfereess.
Did any this thread get thier interviews.
If yes pls post.