Tracker for July and Aug 01 unfortunates

Zero

Registered Users (C)
If you have a July or Aug 01 RD and your case is still pending, please add your information here. I would also appreciate if you can share your RFE details and recent conversion with the IIO.

My RD is 8/21, Recd RFE - 12/4, INS recd - 12/19. Have called NSC thrice so far from Dec. Spoke to a IIO today, and answer was the same - 'with a officer!'

I am planning to write to The Director of BCIS - NSC inquiring the status and a written explanation. I intend to explain my frustration in detail.

RD 06/11/01
ND 07/30/01

RFE Response Received by INS 11/01/02

Spoke to an IIO on Feb 25, 2003. Case assigned to officer. Asked her when was the case assigned, was told that it was assigned on 1/13/03.

Still waiting....

Rajju,

Thank you for posting. My case was reassigned to the officer on Jan 21st.

:mad:

RD Aug/01/2001
ND Sep/14/2001

No RFE
No Approval

I call every week, same old story, my case assigned to officer in Dec/05/2002.

Will be any effect by calling every week?

Frustrating!

pad20001

After the 'Freeze' was lifted, I am wondering if the IIO's were instructed to proceed with Sep and Oct cases for showing progress! and our cases are stuck in the bottom. That is the only way I can explain the 1 to 2 week approval of RFE cases now.

As far as calling the IIOs are concerned, it should not make any difference. I understand your desperation and I feel like losing my mind some times, but ..

Hang on - lets ride the waves

Alright folks, here is my story

RD: 08/15/01
ND: 09/24/01
RFE:12/18/02
RFE RCVD: 01/03/03

Spoke to IIO on Feb 14th and she said that the case was reassigned to an officer, did not get the date thou.

Guys, I share the pain and the frustration. Never been more disappointed in my life before. I am really looking for some good suggestions as to what our next steps should be if we do not get our approvals in next couple of weeks. I am ready for any reasonable course. Please share.

Hi, My:

RD 05/2001
1st FP: 08/2001
2nd FP: 03/2003

The old FP card was expired and we had to do it again as was requested by INS. Cannot call through the phone. How long can I wait before approval ? Please share your thoughts.

Bob

RD 8/16/01
ND 9/25/01
RFE 12/04/02
RFE replied 01/04/03

AD: 03/05/9999 may be little sooner...

Columbus might have taken only months to settle down in America at that time , but now he himself may not be sure...

Are these the only July/Aug'01 cases pending? I am not sure if folks are just too disappointed to post their details in this thread or if everyone else in July/Aug got their approvals except for these few.

If you are a July/Aug'01 waiter, Please Please post your details here. This will help all of us to understand where we are. Thanks for your time.

RD July 17th 2001
ND August 27th 2001

RFE received 02-04-2003

Talked to an IIO and verfied address and said that case was with an officer...did not give any more details

RFEs / Assignments during Dec 2002

Looks like RFEs / Assignments done during Dec 2002 are getting stuck for some reason. RFEs issued after Jan and in Feb 2003 are getting approved in 1 - 2 weeks.

May be this would be something we can ask when we call the IIO next.

I am drafting a letter to the Director of NSC. I will post it for your comments as soon as I am done. I know it is a wild chance that it would even be read, but .. I think it is worth a try!

Zero, It is definitely worth a try. Go ahead with your plans and post that draft here for any suggestions and mods and we can all send a collective letter or an email or whatever everyone thinks is appropriate and see if we can hit that wild luck.

I agree with you on your statement that RFE issued in Jan/Feb are getting the approvals in a very short period of time but not the one's issue in Nov/Dec.

Hang tight everyone, Good luck folks.

I am in too...

RD - 8/21/01
ND - 9/25/01
RFE - We recd in Oct (Employment letter and birth certificate)
Spouse's RFE recd by INS Nov 13
My rfe recd on Dec 3rd

AD - No sign of it yet

I speak to an IIO every month and always get the same response, that my case is assigned to an officer since Dec and it will take another month to hear anything from them. I dont know what the heck the officer is doing when the case is already with him/her.

Good luck to all of us - hope we begin to get our approvals soon.

hi folks
I had my case approved in early feb. My RD was very early July. I was frustrated and angry then just as you guys are now--it's understandable. However, my 2 cnets on writing letters of complaints to NSC and BCI officials is the following: it's ineffective and a waste of time. The best strategy (ironically) is to hunker down and be patient and just wait. any of your cases might be approved any day now. Just have faith.

RD: 7/26/01
RFE: 10/3/02
Response of RFE recevied by INS: 10/10/02

Then nothing !!! They did put cases during this time segment in the bottom

Count me too....

RD - 8/14/01
ND - 9/21/01
1st RFE - Nov 5th, INS rcvd - Dec26th
2nd RFE - Jan14th 03, INS rcvd - Jan 28th 03
AD ???????
still waiting.....

bbzhan1:

Can you tell me when when you received your notice for the second fingerprinting?

While waiting for 485 approval, Yesterday my fingerprinting expired... Awaiting the notice for second fingerprinting.....

Thanks