Tracker for EB3 cases

vishdev did you hear anything ?

i am EB3 LC substitution
ND: 06/07/02

Is substituttion taking longer to process ?

No Title

VishDev-
Were there any RFE\'s, any updates as to why there is so much delay.CSC is processing cases as of 4/30/02.
Does the case undergo more scrutiny since it is a substitution?.
Please let us know.

-Thanks.
EB3 Substitution.
ND/RD: 05/20/02
WAC -02-189-5XXXX.

No Title

VishDev, ceebee, rambo and other EB3 guys here let us start maintaining a EB3 list here.

I am making one here and posting please keep updating

Looks like EB3 is goiong to take 4 months

Hi guys,

Thanks for maintaining a separate forum on EB3. My case is
ND: 04/18/02
AD: Waiting
EB3/LC Substitutuion

I just had a word with my lawyer. In his opinion my case would be approved around August 15 th. Im not sure on what basis he feels this way. He also mentioned that he spoke with an INS person at CSC who has said that that as of 06/28 he was handling cases dated 03/25. I know this is different from what the processing time indicates. But thats the info I have for whatever its worth. So hang in there all of you.

Rambo

P.S. Has anyone on this forum got an RFE yet ??

Looks like EB3 is goiong to take 4 months

Hi guys, Thanks for maintaining a separate forum on EB3. My case is ND: 04/18/02 AD: Waiting EB3/LC Substitutuion I just had a word with my lawyer. In his opinion my case would be approved around August 15 th. Im not sure on what basis he feels this way. He also mentioned that he spoke with an INS person at CSC who has said that that as of 06/28 he was handling cases dated 03/25. I know this is different from what the processing time indicates. But thats the info I have for whatever its worth. So hang in there all of you. Rambo P.S. Has anyone on this forum got an RFE yet ??

HI CEEBEE, Vishdev, Guru and Rambo whats EB3 substitution

Hi guys u mean filing I-140 with out LC or Lc trasf. CeeBee has your ur LC Cleared.

HI CEEBEE, Vishdev, Guru and Rambo whats EB3 substitution

Hi guys u mean filing I-140 with out LC or Lc trasf. CeeBee has your ur LC Cleared.

EB3 Substitution

One can file an I140 against an approved labor(go through the RIR or LCA process for one's position) or a substituted labor(if there is a preapproved labor certification for a position that matches your profile to the tee). The cases that you see here Pal are those where I140 has been filed against a subs. LC. Hope that helps.

EB3 Substitution

One can file an I140 against an approved labor(go through the RIR or LCA process for one\'s position) or a substituted labor(if there is a preapproved labor certification for a position that matches your profile to the tee). The cases that you see here Pal are those where I140 has been filed against a subs. LC. Hope that helps.

new processing times EB3 moves to 5th May

hi guys

new processing times from CSC indicate
EB3 has now moved to 5th May

Cheers !!!

-gurudev

Gurudev-
Thats nice news.Can anyone please confirm whether the substitution cases are taking longer to process and if yes what is the reason.
Anyone from the tracking list has got any RFE's?.
Looks like CSC is moving approx 1 week for every processing update.

-Thanks.

Guys-
Its good to know that the processing date is now 05/17/02, but isnt it surprising that there are no approvals!!!.
Or is it that no one is updating the posts?.
There was a tracking list for EB3 cases...can someone please post that list again.

Rambo, your date is on the 04/18/02, any idea why is it taking so long to get any approvals?.
Does that mean that the dates are not reflective of the current processing dates?.

-Thanks.

My ND is 04/18/02

Hi All,

Yes my ND is 04/18 and I have not yet heard from the INS. As of last night I still get the same message about the 30 - 60 days blah blah. From what I have seen on the EB2 thread, it is taking approximately 4 months to handle these cases. My attorney has also confirmed the 4 month duration. My case is that of LC substitution so Im not sure whether Ill get an RFE like some others on the EB2 thread. It does appear however that the processing times reported (May 17 th for EB3) may be for non Substituted LC cases. It may also be that the most recent case off the shelf has ND of 05/17. Does it mean that all cases upto 05/17 have been assigned to an officer ? I wonder ?

Rambo

Rambo-
Per my understanding, the only difference in the substitution cases was that INS has to refer to the original LC that was used. Getting the original copy of the LC shouldnt be that difficult at all for the INS, unless and until they follow a really primitive method!!!.
Yes there could be a delay (about 10-15 days, but not months to get the original LC).

Assuming the fact that the date (5/17) INS is processing, we havent seen any approvals. I hope people are updating the posts.

Guys, could we please update the post after you get the approval.

-Thanks.