Tracker for EB3 cases

Hi Kenboo:

Any idea that how much time it takes to receive the first finger prints notice incase of an EB2 case? my RD for I-485 was
09/03/2003.
Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by kenboo
not approval, but I got Finger Print notice for my I-485

I hope my I-140 will be approved soon.

Kenboo

my RD on Fingerprint notice is 4/25. Like askgc said, the notice is sent out after 9 to 10 months from RD. It's nothing to do with I-140 or any 'progress' of processing. It simply means you have waited for 9 months.

Anyway thanks for congrats to me :D

-kenboo

Yes as kenboo said I think there is no connection between 140
and fingerprint. I read that USCIS was issuing fingerprint
requests in 3 months earlier and now they change to 9 months
so that the number of times fingerprint has to be done to be
reduced as there are delays in 485 processing.

Hope this helps.

Thanks to askgc and all others those who answered my question.
all the best,

Originally posted by askgc
Yes as kenboo said I think there is no connection between 140
and fingerprint. I read that USCIS was issuing fingerprint
requests in 3 months earlier and now they change to 9 months
so that the number of times fingerprint has to be done to be
reduced as there are delays in 485 processing.

Hope this helps.

1st FP notice - WAC031685****

Received first FP Notice for myself and spouse scheduled on 03/24/2004

WAC031685****

KanS19

------***********----------

EB3/RIR (Sub Labor)

I-140
R/D 05/12/2003
N/D 05/12/2003
RFE 12/17/2003
RFE Reply Dt : 03/02/2004
Approved Dt:??????

AP/EAD Still Pending

I-485

R/D 05/12/2003
N/D 05/12/2003

Last edited by a moderator:
salary cut

my employer cut my salary by 10% effective this month.
i'm scared of negative impact on my case.

I feel that the darn green card thingy really cuffs my life.

my I-140 has been denied, and subsequent I-485, I-765 including for my wife have been cancelled altogether. This morning I went to Los Angeles office to get interim EAD, and found that out.
The date of denial is Feb 14, 2004 which is 3 days after 'RFE Received' date (Feb 11). I have not received the notice letter and the online status is still 'RFE Received' anyway.

I will discuss with my lawyer. I don't know yet whether I should appeal or not. One thing that I'm pretty sure is that I will look for a better job. My H1B is still valid for 2.5 years, and I was out of the country for almost a year. so total 3.5 years remain.

Hi Kenboo,

Hi Kenboo,
We are very much sorry to hear this sad news after lot of struggle. Just wait for your own day.
We wish you all the best.
take care!!

Originally posted by kenboo
my I-140 has been denied, and subsequent I-485, I-765 including for my wife have been cancelled altogether. This morning I went to Los Angeles office to get interim EAD, and found that out.
The date of denial is Feb 14, 2004 which is a day after 'RFE Received' date. I have not received the notice letter and the online status is still 'RFE Received' anyway.

I will discuss with my lawyer. I don't know yet whether I should appeal or not. One thing that I'm pretty sure is that I will look for a better job. My H1B is still valid for 2.5 years, and I was out of the country for almost a year. so total 3.5 years remain.

lovy

thanks for your comments. I was a little depressed in the morning, but quickly recovered.

I talked to my lawyer. First, he doubts that USCIS processed the RFE just within 3 days. They received RFE on Feb 11th. If they really processed and denied, he suggested to look for a new employer rather than appeal. Since my company filed loss in the TAX return, and the possiblility of denial at appeal is high, I guess. Also there's salary cut and other condition is becoming worse. So it's good for me to move to new job.

In a sense I always wanted to know the result regardless approval or denial. The GC was the only reason why I am wokring at the current employer. Now I can move :D

kenboo!

kenboo, Sorry to hear about your I-140 denial. Usually, USCIS will send a copy of the I-140 denial notice to your home address. Your employer and the attorney will also receive the denial notice stating the reason.

Kenboo, Sorry to hear about your denial. I think the INS is processing RFE's pretty fast these days.

I think you are correct in looking at the bright side of it - you can move on to something better now , now that the yoke that tied you to your employer is gone. All the best!

thanks no_hope_desi and all

I wish you guys all the best, and I shall return to the game.
In the mean time I have to brush up my resume *laugh*

kenboo

to kenboo

Very sorry about the outcome of your I-140 application. The good thing is you still have quite a bit of time left on your H1. You can potentially start over with a different employer and still make it! Good luck!

I'm anxiously waiting after responding to an RFE - my company has also posted losses for the specific years in question. I wonder if I should assume the same result as yours.. Unfortunately I don't have much time left on my H1 - I have just filed for a 7th year extension.

I hate to bother you with questions at this time - but, if you feel like sharing can you give me some details - is yours a consulting or an in-house job? how long has your company been in business and how many employees? do they have a history of GC sponsorships? lastly, you mentioned something about a recent pay cut - do you think it could've impacted the outcome or did they even know about it?

hi popsy

my company (system integration, software R&D) does both consulting and in-house development.

the company was established in 1989

the number of employees is 10 (max 50 in late 90's..lots of H1B guys).

history of GC sponsorship ...yes. 3 guys of current employees got the GC based on the employment at the company.

the salary cut doesn't matter because it's effective this month. I have not received the pay stub yet.

I think my problem was the salary which is much lower than the level 2 prevailing wage stated on LC. I should have noticed that much earlier ;-)

kenboo~

kenboo

kenboo,

Sorry to see your I140 denial.

My case is also denied, i got the denial notice of I485,I131,I765 but still my employer has not receiced the I140 deniel notice, i hope we both send same kind of documents in same date (March 2nd for me) i need more information about your case can you send an email address to my email address.

kans19