Tracker for appeals/MTR

LUD on 10/7 I140 and I290B

My I40 and 290B LUD got changed to 10/7, but no updates in message. Has anybody else have change in their LUD for 290B & 140?

Last edited by a moderator:
140 & 290B LUD on 10/7/06. no message updates. isnt 10/7 saturday? must be some automated thingy! man, it drives me crazy! i'm loosing good Perm job offers bcoz of no-GC yet....

I had 3 LUD on 9/5, 9/6, and 9/7 continuously and again on 10/7. These all LUDs was on 290B only. There is no LUD change on I-140.

stillwaiiting said:
I-140 and 290B status changed to 10/7. No message change. What's goin' on?

140 & 290B LUD changed again to 10/11

My 140&290B LUD changed again today to 10/11. No updates in the message yet.

My 140 & 290B online message has been changed to "The case has been transfered to Laguna Nigel California Service Center", earlier the message was "The case has been transfered to local office in Washington DC".

Could somebody tell me what is cooking here?.

Thanks,
findgc.

Guys/gals,

My 140 was denied and i filed appealed on 4/2005. 140's LUD changed a few times but with the same message saying that case was transferred to AAO. Then on 10/10/2006, LUD changed for 140 AND 485! 140's message remained the same but 485's said, 'case was transfered to VSC local office." Shouldnt 140's message change as well?

I tracked few AAO cases when LUD changes continueously for two days and was not a global update, here is my interpretation :) first day they make the decision and the second day it is updated by the mail room that they mail out the approval/denial form.

I wish both of us get positive result. Mine was changed on 11th and 12th.

Cheers,
findgc.

if it is education related then forget about case and look for other alternatives.

findgc said:
I tracked few AAO cases when LUD changes continueously for two days and was not a global update, here is my interpretation :) first day they make the decision and the second day it is updated by the mail room that they mail out the approval/denial form.

I wish both of us get positive result. Mine was changed on 11th and 12th.

Cheers,
findgc.

A0001 said:
if it is education related then forget about case and look for other alternatives.
Why? I have an evaluation from Shiela Danzig which in her opinion success rate is 100%. Many have reported approvals here. I would soon hear good news.

I do not have any intention to hurt you guys.

What is meaning of your 100%??

Can you show me at least one case which was success with this evaluation in AAU appeals?

stillwaiiting said:
Why? I have an evaluation from Shiela Danzig which in her opinion success rate is 100%. Many have reported approvals here. I would soon hear good news.

3rd EAD approved after MTR

Hello Erics and all other gurus

Does my EAD approval means they have opened my I-485? Does this mean my I-485 is re-opened, if not what is the procedure to re-open my I-485 of mine and my wife's? I do not whether the INS has got the duplicate labor from the DOL or not, does this mean my I-140 is approved or is it still pending as my attorney is not helping me in this matter.

My wife's EAD also due for the renewal by the end of this month, do I have to make sure that her I485 is also re-opened before filing for her EAD renewal? Please pass on your valuable suggestions on my case. It's been a grueling journey for me all these days...but a sigh of relief is my EAD.

Or do I have to wait for my attorney to enquire about my I-140 at latter stage.

__________________________________________________ __________
First I-140 approved in Apr 2001 and got laid from the job even before filing I-485.

VSC EB2 India
PD Apr 2001 (Substitute Labor)
140 PD Feb 2004
485 ND May2004
Wife 485 ND Nov 2004
485 FP Mar 2005
Wife 485 FP Apr 2005
RFE on I-140 03/2005 (For original labor and ability to pay)
RFE Replied 06/2005
Case denied (140 and 2 485s )in Feb 2006 (stating that the original labor copy whereabouts are not informed)
MTR in 15 Mar 2006
MTR re-opened in 23 Mar 2006
Filed 3rd EAD for renewal on 18th April 2006
Went to Phily office for Interim EAD in Aug last week since it is past 90 days - and was sent back stating that the 485 is still in closed state.
Got 3rd EAD approved 10/17/2006
140 Message - on-line says that the case re-opened on USCIS motion
485 messages for me and wife - Still shows the finger printing information only

Last edited by a moderator:
approval rate

stillwaiiting said:

I do not know what type of evaluation you have had (I do not know who you really are). We are running 100% with certain evaluations and with the 3 year evaluation as equivalent to a US bachelor's degree we are running 100% for new labor certificates only. For appeals I am not aware of anything that has happened in the appeals office - no one has gotten back to me.
All of our denials for the 3 year evaluation, as far as what has been reported back to me, have been for people with previous denials/rfe's.

-Sheila

No LUD change after 10/17/06

Last LUD change was 10/17/06 which means this case denied too! I have already spent 8 years and waiting for another 10 years! I would be 55 by then. Spent half of my life waiting, thinking, forum browing, etc. Some people get away with so many hurdles but I am stuck and back to the same proces again, start a fresh labor.....

Now what? Another torture... another evaluation.... some more hope ????

expeditegc said:
Last LUD change was 10/17/06 which means this case denied too! I have already spent 8 years and waiting for another 10 years! I would be 55 by then. Spent half of my life waiting, thinking, forum browing, etc. Some people get away with so many hurdles but I am stuck and back to the same proces again, start a fresh labor.....

Now what? Another torture... another evaluation.... some more hope ????

Isnt EB2 reserved for advanced degree and exceptional ability? Maybe that is why you were denied.

AAO rejects my appeal

My 140 appeal with AAO got rejected. As they reaffirmed that even in EB3 case the experience has to be post baccacularate degree, since they said the labor certificate used the words "B.S plus 5 years progressive experience".

Good luck to those who are still waiting...

how long will it take to process MOTIC or MTR.

Hi,
My I-485 denied on 7/19/06 but no notice of denial to me or attorney and no change in status of case when My attorney enquire to NSC he come to know case denied and then we got denial notice on 9/19/06.
Apply for MTR to NSC rd 9/28/06 no response from NSC.
I initiate enquiry through Senator on 10/16/06
Apply for MOTIC RD 10/16/06
LUD change for MOTIC on 10/18/06 and 10/19/06.

Don’t know how long it will take.
My case looks simple and denied due to uscis error of showing me involved in unauthorized employment for more than 180 days even they issue EAD to me for that time frame.

But due to some one's error I am going through lot of frustration.

My PD is 07/03 EB3 india...not hoping to get gc soon but getting into problem soon....

Some activity on my 485

I received a bunch of emails(10) over the weekend from USCIS. They all are for the 485 for me and my family. The status got changed over to where it was before the denial. So far I don't think my lawyer has received any notice from AAO about my denied 140.

The status of my 485 now reads..

"On May 29, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made"

Does this mean that they have reopened my case? Please let me know if anybody is into similar situation. I will be checking with my lawyer today.

Thanks.