Tracker for appeals/MTR

Hello kukuchaku

I did not receive your fax buddy. I apprecite if you fax or email me. Thanks in advance.

Hello all

My attorney replied I140 RFE with educational evaluation what I have .she said my case has strong point , in LC (LC is on my name not by substitution) she already mention about my 3 years academic will be accepted.she drafted letter saying in my LC it is clearly mentione. I am keeping my finger crossed now. what you guys think about my case, will Nebraske guys approve it or not? any of you in same boat please let me know what was your output from nebraska?

Following are LC wordings:
Under 14th column
College degree required (specify) section: - Bachelors * (asterisk
mark is mentioned)

Under 15th column- Other special requirements: (started with this
mark) * Bachelor's may be substituted with three years of academic
studies towards Bachelor's degree plus three additional years of work
experience.

I40 & 290B Updated

Both my I140(EB3) & 290B status is updated to the following:

On February 23, 2005, we transferred your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to an office in ADMIN APPEALS OFFICE for processing. Our office in ADMIN APPEALS OFFICE will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office.

Please if anybody knows the trails of such messages please let me know what can be expected?.

Thanks,
findgc.

findgc:

These LUD messages are getting more and more confusing. Everyone seems receive different message. My lawyer says AAO never send any notice in any format, which conflicts with what says on LUD. So I choose to ignore it and wait :(

Good luck.

snowyday

Guys,

My LUD changed for 290b today with no message update after nearly 10 days of moving my appeal to AAO. seems like they will deny much faster! :p

bunny01 said:
Guys,

My LUD changed for 290b today with no message update after nearly 10 days of moving my appeal to AAO. seems like they will deny much faster! :p

Looks like something is going on !! I had my 140 and MTR transferred to AAO on 02/03/06. Suddenly I got an e-mail today (02/23) and LUD changed on 140. The update on 140 is now changed to

" On February 14, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. ""

I can't figure out what this means. There is no LUD chage on my MTR it still says that the case has been transferred to AAO.

sbss said:
Looks like something is going on !! I had my 140 and MTR transferred to AAO on 02/03/06. Suddenly I got an e-mail today (02/23) and LUD changed on 140. The update on 140 is now changed to

" On February 14, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. ""

I can't figure out what this means. There is no LUD chage on my MTR it still says that the case has been transferred to AAO.

sbss:

I have the same situation as yours. I don't understand what they mean by saying "received here..." Does "here" mean AAO or NSC? I tend to think it's AAO, but my lawyer says AAO never updates on webpage or sends any notice. I also called NSC, but they refused to tell me anything because I am just the beneficiary. :( Did you ask your lawyer? What does he say?

Good luck.

snowyday

AAO Decisions????

My case has been transferred to AAO on May24, 2005. EB3 (Educational issue). There is no LUD change or decision.

No definite answer from anyone, how much I need to wait.

snowyday said:
sbss:

I have the same situation as yours. I don't understand what they mean by saying "received here..." Does "here" mean AAO or NSC? I tend to think it's AAO, but my lawyer says AAO never updates on webpage or sends any notice. I also called NSC, but they refused to tell me anything because I am just the beneficiary. :( Did you ask your lawyer? What does he say?

Good luck.

snowyday
Let me send you a private message. We need to talk.

My i-140 and 290b messages. No time line..

Application Type: I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER

Current Status:

On January 13, 2006, this case was transferred to our Administrative Appeals Office for review. That office will notify you of any further action taken on this case

--------------------------------------------------
Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On January 13, 2006, this case was transferred to our Administrative Appeals Office for review. That office will notify you of any further action taken on this case

they did not post how much time its going to take? Usally they do it on other type of cases (Ex- 60 days, 90 days etc)
:confused:

kukuchaku,

My case has the same message since 10/18/2005. No LUD changes. Still waiting...

kukuchaku said:
Application Type: I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER

Current Status:

--------------------------------------------------
Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

they did not post how much time its going to take? Usally they do it on other type of cases (Ex- 60 days, 90 days etc)
:confused:

sanbaj said:
kukuchaku,

My case has the same message since 10/18/2005. No LUD changes. Still waiting...

Sanbaj,

Thanks for your message. I think its good that it is stuck there ins't it? Otherwise if it gets denied (and will someday) we will have to leave the country. However its constant torture ... What you think?

Thanks

kukuchaku said:
Sanbaj,

Thanks for your message. I think its good that it is stuck there ins't it? Otherwise if it gets denied (and will someday) we will have to leave the country. However its constant torture ... What you think?

Thanks
Kukuchaku,

Yes man. It is a constant chronic torture. I waited for the Labor in pre and post PBEC worlds for 4 and 1/2 years before the company closed down. And then applied I-140 on Sub-labor got denied and now finally waiting on AAO? I hope my waits ends here.

If AAO again does not approve it, I have to start over again :(

Sorry no good news to report...

best of luck in your case.

HUmm...

You are correct. My company on the verge of closing down. Lets see if Mr Bush's India visit makes this little easy..
Keep hope.. Wish you best luck too..

Regards
Kuku

sanbaj said:
Kukuchaku,

Yes man. It is a constant chronic torture. I waited for the Labor in pre and post PBEC worlds for 4 and 1/2 years before the company closed down. And then applied I-140 on Sub-labor got denied and now finally waiting on AAO? I hope my waits ends here.

If AAO again does not approve it, I have to start over again :(

Sorry no good news to report...

best of luck in your case.
:p :p

I-140 Approval time

Guys..can somebody please tell how long it takes for I-140 approval in these days from NSC.

Case details:
LC: RIR, IA, PD: 4/10/2004
I-140 : EB3, 2/14/2006, NSC

Thnx.

Messages and LUDs changed for 290b and 140

Hi All,
Today my appealed i-140b and 290 messages and luds changed as given
below.
Can some one tell me that what is going to happen!

Application Type: I290B , NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER

Current Status:

On February 15, 2005, we transferred your I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE
COMMISSIONER to an office in VERMONT SERVICE CENTER for processing. Our office
in VERMONT SERVICE CENTER will send you a written decision as soon as processing
is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been
transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center
at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from
USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National
Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you
received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

---------------------------------
Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On February 15, 2005, we transferred your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN
WORKER to an office in VERMONT SERVICE CENTER for processing. Our office in
VERMONT SERVICE CENTER will send you a written decision as soon as processing is
complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been
transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center
at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from
USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National
Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

Labor substitution I140 Denied at NSC

Hello everyone,

Four months after receiving RFE response USCIS denied my I140 application on ability to pay issue. I am terribly dissapointed with the turn of events, please find below my signature for all the details.I was told by my attorney that she will know the exact reason after receiving the denial letter & she will file an appeal. However I have lost all confidence on her as she had already replied to the RFE which got rejected.Could you guys please suggest various options which I can pursue to file an effective MTR/appeal which has got some chance of approval.Thanks a lot for all your help.

Cheers,
SlpLesInSeattle

SlplesInSeattle said:
Hello everyone,

Four months after receiving RFE response USCIS denied my I140 application on ability to pay issue. I am terribly dissapointed with the turn of events, please find below my signature for all the details.I was told by my attorney that she will know the exact reason after receiving the denial letter & she will file an appeal. However I have lost all confidence on her as she had already replied to the RFE which got rejected.Could you guys please suggest various options which I can pursue to file an effective MTR/appeal which has got some chance of approval.Thanks a lot for all your help.

Cheers,
SlpLesInSeattle

IMO, Please contact UnitedNations on this board for advise

Any updates from AAO or the service centers?

No news from AAO or SC. Everybody is waiting???

I am waiting on AAO since my appeal moved to AAO in mid October, last year.

Please update if there is change in status.

Thanks!