Tracker for appeals/MTR

I filed 290B in Nov 15th I think. I got the email just last week that its been transfered to AAO. So it took approx two months.

How about your case? are you in same situation? This is my second attempt on I-140 and my first case too denied because labor was not done right.

bunny01 said:
Hi Kukuchaku,

can you please let me know as to when u filed I290b and was sitting at NSC until it got transferred to AAO?

Appreciate your help.

bunny01 said:
Hi manmadh,

congratulations for I-140 approval. can you please give some more details of ur case.

1. on what basis was ur case (140) denied.
2. what did u apply it with that made 140 to be approved.

Request this info for the benefit of all the one's stuck in MTR/AAO or whatever...

Sorry, I don't know the answer for your question as the company Attorney did not tell me the info. Attorney just told me about I-140 denial and they are applying I-290B.

Hi Kukuchaku,

I commend ur patience with GC process... my labor was not done right either and so the denial. My I290b was filed on 10/20/05 and no response yet..... not sure if it's with NSC or AAO. i asked my attorney to send an enquiry letter.
will keep u posted. goodluck...

kukuchaku said:
I filed 290B in Nov 15th I think. I got the email just last week that its been transfered to AAO. So it took approx two months.

How about your case? are you in same situation? This is my second attempt on I-140 and my first case too denied because labor was not done right.

Manmadh

Do you know which USCIS Service Center you application went to? NSC, VSC, CSC or TSC?

Thanks!

Manmadh,

Mine is at NSC too. Moved to AAO on 10/17/05. I hope it gets approved soon.

Thanks for sharing!

transferred to AAO.

I filed 290B on Nov 15th. It was transferred to AAO last week. So it took approx two months. The Service center is NSC. The interesting thing is I did receive Biometric test notice. Looks like there are doing separate works.

Could anyone give me some advices or opinions?

I received my Ph.D. Diploma and transcript in mail on 8/2/2005. Therefore, I filed PERM on 8/8/2005. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that the school printed 8/18/2005 as the degree grant date on both diploma and final transcript. The PERM was approved, but the I-140 was denied because the DOL officer thought my PERM was filed before I got my degree, so I am not qualified for the job.

My questions are:
1. From your experience, is this kind of case common?
2. What's the chance for AAO to approve this case? Is it worth the time to wait for it since I hear it takes long time?
3. If I don't wait for appeal, can I apply a new PERM since the problem described above is natually resolved?

Thanks in advance. Best luck to everyone here. :)

UN Others - please Help , refiling 485

snowyday said:
I filed 290B on Nov 15th. It was transferred to AAO last week. So it took approx two months. The Service center is NSC. The interesting thing is I did receive Biometric test notice. Looks like there are doing separate works.

Folks , My original 485 was denied (sub labor - 140 denied - ability to pay) and sent to AAO.

My own labor just cleared, and I want to file 140 and eventually 485.. Since the first 485 was denied, do i still need to withdraw it ? or can i just file a new one

bazuka6 said:
Folks , My original 485 was denied (sub labor - 140 denied - ability to pay) and sent to AAO.

My own labor just cleared, and I want to file 140 and eventually 485.. Since the first 485 was denied, do i still need to withdraw it ? or can i just file a new one
=============

Hi,

You can still file on your labor. The other one will stay will be processed as well. At the 485 stage INS will atomatically cancell the lagging one.

Not a lawyer, do verify the same with your lawyer.

Good Luck !!!

2nd EAD when 140 is pending in AAO

Hello Guys and Gals

What are the chances of getting my EAD renewed when I140 is in AAO (290B)? I saw couple of signitures on the forum those who got EAD renewd even their case is in AAO.

My lawer is telling me that I might not get the EAD renewal.
Is this true?

My lawer is charging me $800 for renewal (that xxx...xx), Is there any harm in applying without lawyers help? Renewal fee is just $180.

Thanks in advance for all your replies.

Kukuchaku

:)

Hi

kukuchaku said:
do you still need the fax. Its kind of I am cheking the forum after long time.. So let me know.

Thanks
Kuku

I faxed this today, sorry I wasn't able to send the fax promptly..

Thanks
Kuku

Question about the AAO case status messages

Hi -

My I40 (EB2) was denied and has been appealed before the AAO (on August 1st' 05). I saw LUD changes for both the 140 and 290B on 1/25/06. I see the LUD changes again today and the following message displayed for both cases (140 and 290B):

On January 31, 2006, we received this case back from the Administrative Appeals Office. If any further action is appropriate, we will notify you when it is taken.
Though I am not too optimistic of the appeal being sustained, I would like to know when and how does one come to know of the AAO decision and whether we can infer anything from these messages?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know status now? I am also in same boat and just want to know if you got approval?

Take care
Kuku

long_innings said:
Hi -

My I40 (EB2) was denied and has been appealed before the AAO (on August 1st' 05). I saw LUD changes for both the 140 and 290B on 1/25/06. I see the LUD changes again today and the following message displayed for both cases (140 and 290B):

Though I am not too optimistic of the appeal being sustained, I would like to know when and how does one come to know of the AAO decision and whether we can infer anything from these messages?

Thanks.
:)

Hi Kuku -
Nothing so far. Attorney has also not recd. anything yet. Btw, there were LUD changes on 2/1 for both 140 and 290B and LUD change today (2/2) on 290B.

As I said, I don't expect much from this but would like to know the outcome just to even stop wondering about it. What was your denial for and are you EB2?

Best of luck!

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting

long_innings said:
Hi Kuku -
Nothing so far. Attorney has also not recd. anything yet. Btw, there were LUD changes on 2/1 for both 140 and 290B and LUD change today (1/2) on 290B.

As I said, I don't expect much from this but would like to know the outcome just to even stop wondering about it. What was your denial for and are you EB2?

Best of luck!

Thanks.

Hope it gets approved.

My case was just transferred to the AAO. I hope they would act on it soon.

Hello long Innigs,

Thanks for your reply. Mine is EB3.
290B got transfred to aao in Jan 2006

Thanks
Kuku

long_innings said:
Hi Kuku -
Nothing so far. Attorney has also not recd. anything yet. Btw, there were LUD changes on 2/1 for both 140 and 290B and LUD change today (2/2) on 290B.

Best of luck!

Thanks.

long_innings said:
Hi -

Thanks.

Dear long_innings:

Wish you all the best lucks. May I ask what your LUD showed on 1/25/06? You said it changed on 1/25/06, and changed again on 2/2. What did it change to the first time? Thanks. Hope your case got approved soon.

Hi snowyday -
The message on 1/25 was "This case has been transferred to the AAO..." for both 140 and 290B. How is it going for you?

Thanks.