Tracker for appeals/MTR

I140 LUD diff from MOTIC LUD

KnightMare,

Did you observed MOTIC, I140 LUD changed together for fewdays and later only I140 LUD changed with out LUD changes on MOTIC. I am not able to analyze or conclude anything.

If they re-open it we should see the message
If got denied, we should not see I140 LUD changes later MOTIC LUD

SaiGC2004,
Yes both the cases moved together for few days and then the LUD of I-140 changed one more time. I guess no decision has been taken yet. If so we would have seen a change in the message? or wouldn't we see any in case of an adverse decision? Gurus any ideas with our situation?

adverse decision???

KnightMare,
If it is adverse decision our attorney should get the letter by this time (already 12days since LUD). I am hoping for the best..

I hope so too...did you talk to your attorney? for me I cannot talk to my attorney directly, so I am trying to get in touch with my employer.

mtr I-140

Saig:

I was watching your posts for long time. Mine was also MTR not appeal (employer's ability to pay) was filed in First week of February, 2004. Last LUD were 12/08/ and 12/09. since then no changes. I do not know what is going on. Today is February 02. No updates till. So do I have to wait for 6 months to get a reply / or call them. Do you have any idea of approval percentage. My first lawyer was an idiot, and also I was not familiar with this issue. He just sent the tax paper with covering letter. I hired a new lawyer, he did not give me any guarantee. But we sent paystubs, and my employer's affidavit and the recalculation. I do not know what will be outcome. But hoping for the best and praying. Any comments. Now I have my w2 from the company. I joined the company from January 2004, after receiving my ead.
Thanks
kmol

I have my w2 of this year with me. Is there anyway I can submit that with the Vermont, or any suggestions pls.

Do you guys know what happend to bcis. No posting of him recently. any idea.

thanks

kmol60 said:
I have my w2 of this year with me. Is there anyway I can submit that with the Vermont, or any suggestions pls.

Do you guys know what happend to bcis. No posting of him recently. any idea.

thanks

Days/Months/Year for case to reopen (I-140)

Folks:

Mine I-140 was denied because of education issues. Appeal filed 01/12/05. Not yet got my receipt nor heard anything about reopening of my case. Would like to know, how much time does it take to reopen a case after an appeal is filed?

Thanks for all your help !

There is no update, no LUD changes and no response for inquiry. I just don't understand what the hell is going on in NSC.

any update ?

KnightMare said:
I hope so too...did you talk to your attorney? for me I cannot talk to my attorney directly, so I am trying to get in touch with my employer.

KnightMare,

Did you hear anything for your employer or attorney? I don't have any update..infact my attroney not recvd any thing on my MTR case

Saig.

I sent you a private msg. I posted you three msgs. Now I called USCIS and asked about MTR and the lady told me they are processing the cases filed in Aug 2004. Is this true? If so how so may people getting approvals for MTR filed after that. Any idea? Did you get any information about your case? pls post. Thanks

no idea..

kmol60,

I dont believe they are following some dates for MTR. My MOTIC is sent on 7/21. I did a case status during Dec'04. They sent me a reply saying it may take some more time. Later I found LUD's on my MTR, I140 for almost 4 consecutive days and then stopped. No info after that..only GOD knows what is happening..

What's your online status for I140 and I290B ?

The reason why other people getting approved after your RD is due to the consideration of BCIS motion not an AAO appeal. Once it reaches AAU, it will take more time.

Any one know, what happened to "bcis" ? He/She is the one waiting long time for appeal results on this thread.

kmol60 said:
Saig.

I sent you a private msg. I posted you three msgs. Now I called USCIS and asked about MTR and the lady told me they are processing the cases filed in Aug 2004. Is this true? If so how so may people getting approvals for MTR filed after that. Any idea? Did you get any information about your case? pls post. Thanks

Saig

I called the INS today, and the lady who answered was transferred my call to an officer. She said why was this transferred. I told her the reason and she said they did not take any decision on my case. So you may call them again and find out what is going on. May be something will turn up.

case back from the AAO, but no decision yet

I got LUD for I-290B email from USCIS saying,

"On February 9, 2005, we received this case back from the Administrative Appeals Office. If any further action is appropriate, we will notify you when it is taken."

This Case was filed on Mar' 03 ( Educational issue ). so do they let me know in case they take either decision?

Anyone had / has any ideas or thoughts about this LUD ?

Thanks

How much time?

Folks:

My I-140 was denied because of education issues. Appeal filed 01/12/05. Not yet got my receipt nor heard anything about reopening of my case. Would like to know, how much time does it take to reopen a case after an appeal is filed?

Thanks for all your help !

Anyone Got LUD changed or Approved?

Looks like this is a good time for people to see some LUD changes or approvals for many appeals. Just a gutt feeling that's all. Please post here if some changes happens.
Thanks