Tracker for appeals/MTR

I140 appeal

Bcis,

This status message is for my I140 appeal. I290B still with a receipt information and LUD updated with the same date of a new I140 status messages date. ( Dec 13)

Requested for update

I called Customer Service and asked for an update on my pending MTR (I140) as there was no update since I filed MTR 6 months ago. Cust. Representative took my details and said, I will be informed in 3-4 weeks about the decision.

Proccesing time for I140 Appeals

EB2 5 month
EB3 14 months

SaiGC2004 said:
I called Customer Service and asked for an update on my pending MTR (I140) as there was no update since I filed MTR 6 months ago. Cust. Representative took my details and said, I will be informed in 3-4 weeks about the decision.

is it automatic??

dazzling,

Once you got the I140 approval your 485 opened automatically or you did some other process?

my MTR case online message updated like this..

I requested a case status referal on Dec 29 2004. and MTR case is updated today with the following message. No updates on I140 application. Anyone has any idea?

Application Type: MOTIC , MOTION TO REOPEN BEFORE THE COMMISSIONER

Current Status:

On January 10, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Last edited by a moderator:
SaiGC2004 said:
dazzling,

Once you got the I140 approval your 485 opened automatically or you did some other process?
My 485 was reopened on the same day as my 140 was reopened. my wifes 485 was reopened a day before my 485 was approved. her 485 is still pending.

Second thing is my 140 does not show approved on the web-site. However, when I called USCIS on December 27, 2004 and came to know that my 485 was approved on 12/17/2004. I have even got my passport stamped and the 140 still does not show approved. My company / lawyer have also not received the approval letter. My lawyer says that sometimes they forget to update the website and the letter will come eventually. When I went for stamping I told the officer the same thing and he told me that 140 is approved. I have now requested a FOIA for 140 to see if they send me the approval letter along with it or not.

What message you have when MTR is approved

Dazzling,

What is the message on your MTR case once it is approved? Are there any LUD changes on I140 & 485 at that point of time. My MTR case is updated with the above message. But no changes to 140 & 485. Even MTR online message is generic. I have to wait for the letter

Sai

More infor

SaiGC2004 said:
Dazzling,

What is the message on your MTR case once it is approved? Are there any LUD changes on I140 & 485 at that point of time. My MTR case is updated with the above message. But no changes to 140 & 485. Even MTR online message is generic. I have to wait for the letter

Sai

Sai

Did you get the letter? How did it go? Kindly update

Response to Case Status referral

The following is the response from USCIS..

"Currently, your application is being reviewed by an officer. Day approximations on reciept notices are only an estimate and your application require more time. Further more, if all initial evidence is not included with your application, or a question arises during adjustication that requires a Request For Evidence, additional time will be needed.

We are sorry for any inconvinience this may cause"

This is the response for the changes only made on my MTR application.

But yesterday, LUD was changed on both my MTR & I140 applications without any message. Any guess what is happening???

LUD changes

LUD changed again today on both of my MTR, I140 applications. But there is no new online message. Anyone experienced this kind of situation. Please respond

-Sai

UnitedNations - Help : 140 Denied On the 8th Year.

Hi There,

I just came to know that my i140 has been denied. Reason for denial is , I have a Mech Engg degree and the LC wanted Computer Science or Equivalent.

I do not have a h1b at present and would like to know what are my options here.

1. Can I apply for a 8th year H1B

2. MTR/Appeal was filed with education eval with some prof from MIT, how long can one stay in a pending status without a H1 - 6 months, 12 months ?

Is there a phone# to track the MTR/APPEAL status ?
Do I receive a SRC# for the Appeal ?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
R

Thanks for your quick response unitednations !
Please see answers for your Q,

Is h-1 b expired.
- Yes ( Sep2004)

Did you have EAD/AP in parallel with h-1
Yes, - EAD and AP are current. I am on the second EAD and AP ( Just Approved a Week back )

Priority date of labor :Oct2002
FP : Nov2004
EAD:Jan2005 - Jan2006
AP:Jan2005 - Jan2006
140/485 Receipt: Feb2004

Thanks for you time,
R

Hi There,

I have already filed for the 7th year before all of this issues, will getting a 8th year is possible ? This is getting pretty hard !! :)

Appreciate your time UnitedNations.
You have been very helpful.

Thanks
Rxr

Unitednations..

Unitednations,

Could you please comment on my case. You appears to be most knowledgeble person in these forum and would like to get feedback from you..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
LUD changes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUD changed again today on both of my MTR, I140 applications. But there is no new online message. Anyone experienced this kind of situation. Please respond

-Sai

Thanks

Unitednations,

Thanks for your comments. I may need to wait to see the message changes. I observed LUD changes on my cases (both I140&MTR) yesterday and also today. I don't know why they are reviewing it everyday. I will be shocked if they send this to AAO after 7 months of wait time at service center.

As this is MOTIC will it be automatically transfered to AAO if the officer is not satisfied or we need to file it again with 290b?

-Sai

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks UnitedNations, you have been of good help.

My i140 is still in a RFE mode for education, it was miscommunicated that - it had been denied earlier. The law firm I am working with is doing all that you have talked about, getting a evaluation and written detailed proof and reponded already.

How long did it take from the date of response to the date of denial.
I am just crossing my fingers!!

Thanks
R

doe's this applies to my case too??

Unitednation,

there are no LUD changes on my I140 & MTR today and also there is no new message in my I140 or MTR for the yesterdays LUD change. I am little panic as I waited almost 7 months to get the response from INS on MTR.

-Sai

sorry to bother you again..

Unitednation,

Just now my I140 LUD is changed with out any message. This time there is no change in MTR LUD.

-Sai