Tracker for appeals/MTR

unitednations said:
shaisha, I haven't gone through your posts.

Could you please let us know what the requirements were in your box 14 and 15 of the labor certification.

Also, what was the wording of the evaluation. I.e, did it say using a combination of two diplomas, work experience was equivalent to u.s. degree.

Post this information and I can guide you a little.
UN, I think he does not know what was in his labor as his case was labor substitution and I think his company has not shown him the labor. I have sent him another PM asking him his degree details ...

dazzling said:
UN, I think he does not know what was in his labor as his case was labor substitution and I think his company has not shown him the labor. I have sent him another PM asking him his degree details ...

Recevied RFE and replied on May 11 and denied on June 16th.

I do not have details about my labor. But company attorney says "they" haven't looked at RFE reply.

Appealed on July 11th. Expected a re-open but this has been now sent to AAO. No hope now.

I think this has become a regular scenario now, the deniel on some reasons.

Thanks

Regards[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Correct, I do not have the details of labor and RFE.
I have 3 year Bachelor degree, several certification on various platforms and fields, and around 18+ year of experience. In the evaluation they have shown 11+ year (may be depending on the priority date).

RFE receipt date was May 11th and denial is on June 11th, I think, may be this is the reason the attorney says the RFE was not considered while denial.
dont know, very confusing.

shaisha2 said:
Recevied RFE and replied on May 11 and denied on June 16th.

I do not have details about my labor. But company attorney says "they" haven't looked at RFE reply.

Appealed on July 11th. Expected a re-open but this has been now sent to AAO. No hope now.

I think this has become a regular scenario now, the deniel on some reasons.

Thanks

Regards

Correct, I do not have the details of labor and RFE.
I have 3 year Bachelor degree, several certification on various platforms and fields, and around 18+ year of experience. In the evaluation they have shown 11+ year (may be depending on the priority date).

RFE receipt date was May 11th and denial is on June 11th, I think, may be this is the reason the attorney says the RFE was not considered while denial.
dont know, very confusing.
That is really weird. If you have so much experience there should not be any question. Also the experience can be equated to education if you have a 3 year degree.

Who did your education evaluation? Also who is your lawyer? You can send me a PM, if you do not want to disclose the name in public.

No approval or change of dates yet.
I've asked my attorney to do a status check as the I-140 LUD is more than 60 days old. They told in the last message change that it is taking between 30 and 60 days to process these kind of cases. I don't know what benefit is there to do a status check but I thought doing something is better than doing nothing. :mad:

No update..

lonelypoet said:
No approval or change of dates yet.
I've asked my attorney to do a status check as the I-140 LUD is more than 60 days old. They told in the last message change that it is taking between 30 and 60 days to process these kind of cases. I don't know what benefit is there to do a status check but I thought doing something is better than doing nothing. :mad:

There is no update even after 60days. Mine is almost 120days and when I last called, representative told me to write to INS if I don't hear after 5 months. So I need to wait for one more month.

updates

I-140 victims,

Is there any updates in AAU?
any one got any message from AAU?
is there any prediction on this cases..what's going on?
Please post the ideas......

Thanks,
BCIS

I-140 Appeal

Hi,

Here I am also waiting for the AAU reply, my Appeal date :Aug'25,2004

Is any one got any decision from AAU, especially education related?.

Thanks.

No Updates Yet

I don't know if there is a functioning department called AAU anymore. Like I said in an earlier message. Our appeals have all seems to have gone into a black hole. Those idiots there haven't even responded to a status check my attorney did nearly a month back. Now Tom Ridge is also gone we may have to wait for someone responsible to come and take over this messy crap and fix it.

lonelypoet said:
I don't know if there is a functioning department called AAU anymore. Like I said in an earlier message. Our appeals have all seems to have gone into a black hole. Those idiots there haven't even responded to a status check my attorney did nearly a month back. Now Tom Ridge is also gone we may have to wait for someone responsible to come and take over this messy crap and fix it.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=152293

This approval came on 23rd of last month. That is good, I did not noticed that. My apologies if I offended anyone with my frustrated bad language.

Friends,
I am having a bitter conflict with my company, so all responses will be greatly appreciated.

Will we get a Receipt Notice for the MTR/Appeal? If so how long does it take? My appeal has been sent to NSC in September. I have to file an Appeal for my Seventh Year Denial if I have a receipt notice of I140 MTR/APPEAL and company/attorney claim that a communication (not a receipt) will be sent once the MTR is opened. is this true? A member of this forum informed me earlier he received a Receipt Notice in 10 days. Is this a rare case or all of us should be getting one. Please repond! TIA

UN,
Thanks for the input! I have referred Marooti case to my company last week and this morning also upon seeing his approval message I have updated my company. They still are insisting on saying that the attorney has not received the Receipt Notice Yet. So I just to get a Head Count here and make sure that for every MTR/Appeal USICS/AAO will indeed send a Receipt Notice within 10-15 days.

So friends please if you have filed an MTR/Appeal and recieved a Reciept Notice from NSC please indicate the timeframe within which you received it. Thanks a lot!!!

LIN04 said:
UN,
Thanks for the input! I have referred Marooti case to my company last week and this morning also upon seeing his approval message I have updated my company. They still are insisting on saying that the attorney has not received the Receipt Notice Yet. So I just to get a Head Count here and make sure that for every MTR/Appeal USICS/AAO will indeed send a Receipt Notice within 10-15 days.

So friends please if you have filed an MTR/Appeal and recieved a Reciept Notice from NSC please indicate the timeframe within which you received it. Thanks a lot!!!
I filed an appeal with VSC and the Receipt Notice was received by my attorney on the 11th day of sending the FedEx. (FedEx sent on 11/01/2004 and receipt received on 11/12/2004.

My Attorney filed an appeal during the last week of Oct, and received a receipt during second week of Nov. (NSC).

My I290B status still shows the same message of receipt information, and when will I come to know whether my application has been sent to AAO or still cooking within BCIS.

Experts, please add your inputs. Mean time, all my 2nd EAD/AP denied and received letters.

Thank you.

Friends thanks for the input...finally my company has agreed to file for my seventh year!!

lc2003 said:
My Attorney filed an appeal during the last week of Oct, and received a receipt during second week of Nov. (NSC).

My I290B status still shows the same message of receipt information, and when will I come to know whether my application has been sent to AAO or still cooking within BCIS.

Experts, please add your inputs. Mean time, all my 2nd EAD/AP denied and received letters.

Thank you.
I think the original officer has about 60 days to rethink on the case. If he wants to approve it, he will either reopen the application and the 140 status will change to "approved" or "reopened on a BCIS Motion". Else the 140 status will change to "received at AAO for processing". Also the status message will be something like (This is a real case and a real status):

Receipt Number: EAC0412452XXX

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On December 2, 2004, this case was transferred to our Administrative Appeals Office for review. That office will notify you of any further action taken on this case

Dazzling,

Thank you. I still see my I290B message with receipt information, and I140/485 LUD are with my denial dates.

Friends,
My MOTIC has a receipt date of 10/6 and the online status shows just the receipt status. Since it is already two months, can I expect some motion in my case. If it will be approved or moved to AAO anthing of that sort?

LIN04 said:
Friends,
My MOTIC has a receipt date of 10/6 and the online status shows just the receipt status. Since it is already two months, can I expect some motion in my case. If it will be approved or moved to AAO anthing of that sort?
You should track 140 status also. I think that if they approve the MTR, the 290B status does not change but only the 140 status changes. Can someone please confirm this?