Tracker for appeals/MTR

chin05 said:
Hi guys,
My case got approved together with my familys'!
Details:
PD: Sep. 10, 2001
I140/I485 concurrently filed Aug. 22, 2002
AC21 case
1 FP Oct. 11, 2002
2 FP July 28, 2004
I485 denied on Jan. 27, 2005 because I never received the RFE letter and NOID letter
MTR filed on Feb. 1, 2005
Approved Mar. 11, 2005

Good luck to everybody, all of your case will eventually get approved!!

Congratulations.

My I-140 & I-485 openee 3/11. but no approval yet. Is this usual, or whether they will ask for another RFE. Today is 3/18. LUD stopped 3/15. pls feed back. Thanks

is urs a MOTIC?

kmol60,

Is your case a MOTIC applied for Ability to Pay denial? How long it took to re-open. Did you see LUD changes before actually the online message changes to re-opened? Have you done any case status referrals?

SaiGC2004 said:
kmol60,

Is your case a MOTIC applied for Ability to Pay denial? How long it took to re-open. Did you see LUD changes before actually the online message changes to re-opened? Have you done any case status referrals?

Mine was only MTR not appeal. It was filed in First week of December. Lud changed in 12/9. Then was no changes. Suddenly then opened my case. But no approval yet. Waiting. You also hope for the best. Yours will approve very soon. I am sure you will not left alone. Have faith in your God.
RGDS
kmol

Still good sign!

SaiGC2004 said:
chin05,

Thanks for your supporting words. IT is a pure MOTIC. but pending since 07/2004. I am not sure whether it is re-opened or not. But I have seen LUD changes in JAN for 3 continuous days on MOTIC and later LUD changes on denied I140 for 2 days. But there is no message or any communication. Dont know what is happening

Hello SaiGC2004,
You should be close. Myy attorney told me to prepare to wait for up to 6 months when we file the MTR, but my MOTIC notice says it will take 30-60 days for processing.
Even your case is still pending, you can see some positive factors here, first they don't want to deny your MOTIC otherwise they would forward it to AAO, this is a very good sign, like my case, they approved the MOTIC itself first, which means they will go ahead to reconsider your case and they are going to approve it. I believe your MOTIC has also been accepted at least, it may not being reopened yet, once they reopen it, it will be very fast, I saw many case just took few days to be approved after reopenning, my case reopened on Mar. 8, approved on Mar. 11.

You are very, very close, as I can see.

kmol60 said:
Congratulations.

My I-140 & I-485 openee 3/11. but no approval yet. Is this usual, or whether they will ask for another RFE. Today is 3/18. LUD stopped 3/15. pls feed back. Thanks

Hello kmol60, thanks and congratulations to you, too. Once your case has been reopened it will be approved very soon, I guess you will see the approval email in a few day, yes, they may want another RFE, but probably not.

SaiGC2004 said:
Chin05,

Thanks for your reply. How to believe whether they accepted my MOTIC?

Hello SaiGC2004, I remember that you said the customer service representative told you that you case is being considered before the commissiner, which imply that they have already accepted your MOTIC.

Chin05,

When I called the customer service, she said I can't do another case status as it is due with COMMISSIONER. I have to wait for COMMISSIONERs decision. Does it means MOTIC is accepted?

MOTIC itself is Motion to Reopen before commissioner. So after 7 months they sent the case to COMMISIONER?

Sounds like you are right. Anyone has comments on this?

mtr result...

To kmol60,

Have u got the approval? Iam in the same stage like u....MTR opened on 3/23.Had LUD's till 3/28 in I140....no message change and LUD also stopped...Mine is AC21 case.No approval yet...
Just thought of knowing abt ur case.

If others can suggest some idea it would be nice too.

thanx,
banama.

Mtr

Banama,

My case opened on March 11th and I-140 & 1485 were opened and the last update was March 15th. No approval, no LUDs. I do not know what is happening. To be frank with you, I lost hope on my case. Your case opened only March 23rd, still you have 2-3 days to get approval.
Best of luck.
kmol

Mtr

Banama,

Pls update your case, did you get anything after the last post.

pls confirm
thanks
kmol

any change in MTR?

banama,

Is there any change in message for your MTR? How do you know whether it is opened or not?

banama said:
To kmol60,

Have u got the approval? Iam in the same stage like u....MTR opened on 3/23.Had LUD's till 3/28 in I140....no message change and LUD also stopped...Mine is AC21 case.No approval yet...
Just thought of knowing abt ur case.

If others can suggest some idea it would be nice too.

thanx,
banama.

Mtr...

To saiGC2004
I have not got the result for MTR...but it is reopened on 3/23 ...
i got email and notice in landmail saying my case has been reopened....
no LUD's since 3/28...so waiting for result...
mine is in VSC...

thanx
banama.

Development

There is some life in USCIS. I asked for a status on my case to AAO and yesterday the attorney got a letter from them saying that we need to give the G28 in originals to the AAO. I don't know why they are asking this right now after nearly 8 months.

If you anyone of you guys have any clue please put it in here.

Thanks.

lonelypoet said:
There is some life in USCIS. I asked for a status on my case to AAO and yesterday the attorney got a letter from them saying that we need to give the G28 in originals to the AAO. I don't know why they are asking this right now after nearly 8 months.

If you anyone of you guys have any clue please put it in here.

Thanks.
Greetings Lonely Poet..a very deep mystic title..
could you plss tell how one could contact the aao office to know about the status/approx time for case, my case a niw got denied and it is transferred to aao guess in march..just waiting with prayers since the process started in 2002..best wishes in your case and life..

My wife's I-485 denied, but mine was approved.

Can someone guide me on this issue (not sure whether this is usual or not)

My daughter's I-485 and mine was approved in November 2004 (we got our cards also). But, my wife's didn't approve.

Yesterday INS denied my wife's EAD application saying that her I-485 has been denied.

Here is my case details:
We applied our I-140 and I-485 in Feb 2003 (VSC)
I-140 and I-485's have been denied in Sep 2004 under ability to pay clause.

Filed MTR/Appeal (290-B) in Sep 2004 (Thanks a lot to immigration portal community, as they provided lot of support and guidance, specially to UN)

Accepted Appeal and re-opened I-140 on 3rd Nov, 2004.

On 4th Nov, 2004, they approved mine and my daughter's I-485.

There is no update-on my wife's case. She went to Fingerprints before denial only.

In Dec 2004, our attoney sent a letter to INS metioning all the facts and requested for her I-485 approval (No reply on that)

In Dec 2004, we applied her EAD extension.

In March 2005, she went to local INS office and got her temporary EAD.

In March also, our attoney sent another letter to INS requesting about her case.

Yesterday we got her EAD denial saying that her I-485 has been denied.

What would be best approach?
Should I go through any eminant attroney like Murty or Rajiv?
Some one saying that senator would help. Any suggestion on this.

Any suggestion/guidance would be appreciated.

With regards.

gnaga said:

My daughter's I-485 and mine was approved in November 2004 (we got our cards also). But, my wife's didn't approve.

Yesterday INS denied my wife's EAD application saying that her I-485 has been denied.

Here is my case details:

Filed MTR/Appeal (290-B) in Sep 2004 (Thanks a lot to immigration portal community, as they provided lot of support and guidance, specially to UN)

There is no update-on my wife's case. She went to Fingerprints before denial only.

In Dec 2004, our attoney sent a letter to INS metioning all the facts and requested for her I-485 approval (No reply on that)

In March also, our attoney sent another letter to INS requesting about her case.

With regards.

What do your lawyer say? What reason did they deny only your wife? Does your wife have the crime or illegal stay history?

Please let us know cause for denail.........

gnaga said:

Here is my case details:

With regards.

A0001 said:
Please let us know cause for denail.........

As I said in my previous message, all our I-485's have been denied on the day they denied the I-140 (under ability to pay clause).

After filing MTR, they re-opened mine and my daughter's I-485 and approved. Looks like they didn't re-open my wife's case. It is still under denial status.

She doesn't have any negative backout. Her Fingerprints also approved by FBI.

Hope I answered your question.