Tracker: Feb March 2003

kharghosh

Registered Users (C)
Hello all

Is anyone tracking progress of Feb/ March 2003 applications?
If not- let's start this thread.
Please post your details.

My details are:

ND - March 10 2003
LIN 031255xxxx
EB2-RIR- concurrent

FP- May 22

Thanks

RG

EB2/ Concurrent/ EAD/AP

140/EAD/AP/485 all NDs - March 3 2003

No FP notice yet.

I dunno why i have not recieved one yet. Although similar cases with later notice dates have recieved FP notices.

Will keep posted.

thanks

My Details

EB2/RIR/Concurrent
I140
RD: 02/25/2003
ND: 02/28/2003
AD: Waiting.......

Received the Receipt notices for I140 & I131. But didnt received the notices for I765 & I1485.

My lawyer called BCIS and got the LIN numbers. Atleast for now, I can track the status in the internet.

How long does it take to get a reciept.I applied for my 140 and 485 concurrently and am waiting for the lin numbers.Can someone tell me the time frame to get the reciept and lin numbers???

Thanks...

My lawyer got the receipt notices(I140 & I131) in 2 weeks
approx.
Still waiting for the I765 & I485.

Originally posted by gc_03
How long does it take to get a reciept.I applied for my 140 and 485 concurrently and am waiting for the lin numbers.Can someone tell me the time frame to get the reciept and lin numbers???

Thanks...

Check the BACK side of the check you paid INS Fee for I-140 (online if your bank has that option). You can get the LIN number from there.

Feb 140 Approved

I have been a silent observer of this forum for the last couple of days. Here is the latest on my case.

RD 2/07/03
ND 2/13/03
LIN03106xxx
EB2, Concurrent
RFE 4/11/03
RFE Resp 5/6/03
AD 5/8/03

They are damn quick after the receipt of the RFE.

I-140

140 Case Details

RD - 03/11/03
ND - 03/11/03
LIN - 03126XXXXX

Had my fingerprint taken today.

140- Approved

EB2/ Concurrent/ EAD/AP

140 Approved on May 15th. (According to online update).

Have not gotten FP notice yet.

Re: 140- Approved

Originally posted by aka_gc
EB2/ Concurrent/ EAD/AP

140 Approved on May 15th. (According to online update).

Have not gotten FP notice yet.

Hey congrats aka!

If you dont mind - could you share the first few digits of your file number for I140?

NSC seems to be working rather haphazardly- not all Jan or Feb cases seem to have been processed and they're already doing March.

Though this is good news for us March people- it is hard to predict the trend. I wish these guys would be consistent and predictable in the way they go about their jobs !

About the FP notices- I guess the schedules depend on the local office workloads. Those dates really have nothing to do with the Service Center processing process.

Your news has given me some hope of looking forward to hearing some news soon ( my ND is March 10- a week away from yours)

Thanks
RG

Congrats aka_gc.

I have a question regarding my 140 notice.I applied concurrently for 140/485,I recieved all the notices for 485/ap/765 but my lawyer did not recieve 140 reciept notice yet.Is this normal????
Do we get the notices at the same time or will there be any delay?

Thanks...

140 approved

Here is my LIN:

LIN031195XXXX

I believe our attorney recd. all the notices at the same time. i am not sure though.

But, you could get the LIN numbers from the back of the check that you had submitted to BCIS(or INS) for processing fee.

Thanks.

Anymore I140 approvals for March 03 ??

Did Anybody get approvals for I 140 notice dates in March ? apart from aka_gc ? Khargosh ?? My Lin # is just after yours, was wondering if lady luck smiled upon you :)

Thanks

Re: Anymore I140 approvals for March 03 ??

Originally posted by ak13
Did Anybody get approvals for I 140 notice dates in March ? apart from aka_gc ? Khargosh ?? My Lin # is just after yours, was wondering if lady luck smiled upon you :)

Thanks

Hi ak13

No news about my case yet.

However - I just saw a post by Adusu- on the tracker forum- RD March 8 2003, I140 approved last week.

So NSC seems to be inching in to its March approvals slowly but surely

Will post my news whenever it comes

RG

Re: Re: Anymore I140 approvals for March 03 ??

I juct checked the NSC number - my case got approved May 23.

However - the online status has not changed. Also- I checked the toll free number- that also does not reflect the approval.

Anyway... unless something else proves otherwise - my case has been approved.

I did an EB2/RIR/ concurrent filing

Hey kharghosh,
Did you check the status through phone ? If so what was the number ? you had mentioned it was not the toll free number, just wondering.

Thanks

Originally posted by ak13
Hey kharghosh,
Did you check the status through phone ? If so what was the number ? you had mentioned it was not the toll free number, just wondering.

Thanks

Hi AK13

The Nebraska number is
402-323-7830

RG

Hey ,
Thanks for the number. My case has been approved too when i checked using that number.

AD - May 24.

Good luck! :)