Tracker and Discussion

Question for GKing.

Hi, GKing:

I just got my receipt for I-485 today, I noticed that "priority date" field is empty. Is this going to cause any trouble?

Thanks in advance.

Hi blue_eagle

When did you submit your 485 papers to INS? I still have not received any thing for my 485 documents and it is going to be a month. Hence my qustion.

According to my laywer

The applications were filed between Apr-24 and Apr-26, I am not sure the exactly date.

I totally understood your feeling, and I am not sure if asking your laywer to contact INS will help or not.

sg94ahpw or who ever maintains E-nairobi/aos tracker

Bor_ho_gaya and AKA records are the same.. they both belong to me. Can you delete BOR_HO_Gaya record. (I know the PD is different on them.. but they belong to me). Also please update "AKA" -- applied for EAD/AP renewal in Mid or April\'02.

Lawyer is not co-operative

She is our company lawyer and feels she is doing me a big favor. She does not reply back to calls/emails. The last I heard from her, she sent a mail saying she is posting the 485 on April 10th. Assuming it takes a week, by now I should have had something in my hands. I sent the papers on 03/27th to her. This is becoming a pain....

a friends approval......

ND:feb2 2002.
FP:april 4
approved may 3
PD: mid 2000(do not have the exact date............

Blue_eagle, could you please enter your data in the tracker http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/

Thank you

Thanks, I know mine is screwed up. I don think it is lost in mail. It is some how screwed up by INS

gking

how many days did it take from application to the receipt of ead? what is this interview stuff at ead stage?

that is fast is not it

but how much time for the whole process. my 140 just got approved trying to find a whole lot of information on all ths

Gking

Do you think it will cause trouble if the "priority date" is emplty in the receipt? And anything I can do about it?

Thank you.

ATTENTION: sg94ahpw

Assuming you are in charge of the Tracker, could you please update my info? I tried numerous time to login, but I must have forgotten my login name and/or password.

User: mastaan
RD - 05/31/2001 ND - 08/22/2001

In remark column, it says AP applied for.. AP was received in mid September, and I have already used AP to travel abroad. EAD not applied for.
Oh and one more thing.. NO FP or Approval yet :-(

I would appreciate if you could kindly make the necessary changes.

Thanks

mastaan

Your information has been updated. px6n500_2, could you please retrieve MASTAAN password

and send it to him? Thanks.

Mastaan, please post you e-mail, so that px6n500_2 can send you your password.

Still waiting for the EAD approval

Iam still waiting for my EAD and AP. ND 3/25/02. I dont know what to do? Any advice from GURUS?