Tracker and Discussion

Gking

Registered Users (C)
Please update your details in the following Tracker. This Tracker is extremely user friendly.

http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/

We have seen 5 approvals with AD on April 1-4, 2 1999 EB3 cases, 2 2000 EB2 cases, and 1 2001 Mar EB2 case (RFE replied in March). They all have FP from Nov 01 to mid Mar 02. Hope TSC starts to process cases in order by first processing all those 1999 and 2000 cases.

It seems TSC has slowed down I-140 processing since April 1, but not sure if the IIOs have been shifted to I-485

Excellent, Gking

I think we need this kind of a live thread all the time on this board with a link to our tracker site, otherwise the tracker may not survive for a long time as old users no longer visits this site knowing it is going to take long for their approval and thus new comers dont become aware of this tracker site. The thread will also be useful in collecting all approval/FP data.

Thanks

IMMIG1, LITT_FRIEND, AVERY, TX_MCSD, NATURAL, MSIANPANDA, EB1TSC

You guys have ND of 2002 and FP already done or scheduled. Can you share where you guys are from and where your FP (which INS office) is scheduled.

The reason I am asking is that it is my understanding is that FP scheduling a lot depends on where you are from and how much FBI/INS office is busy in that area. This will give me some estimate if I should expect my FP soon if some of you fall in same region as me.

Thanks

List of some approved names which is not mentioned in the site

PANDA3721 Mar 2002
AJAX Feb 2002
AKASH_B30 Jan 2002
SSGR Mar 2002

Sorry guys but busy with new project

Guys, I am sorry that I have not been able to dedicate time to creating the a page which will let an Admin modify an existing users information.

However, I should be able to in the next couple days, its quite easy but just been busy. Hope you understand.

In the mean time, sg94ahpw, if you\'d like to take a look at GKings report and see which names in his are in the tracker and mark them so we know which users need to be updated in the online tracker.

Only problem I see guys is we could be adding duplicate entries since a person may have used a different ID on the tracker to what they use on the boards. Anyway, that is something we can resolve later. I will do my best to get the information loaded soon from GKings report.

Also, I am going to work on a Users Manual for the Sorting and Filtering so people can do analysis work soon.

p5nxp600

I will look in the report of the Gking and try to compare with already existing data at the tracker. I will probabaly do this over the weekend. Will let you know.

Let us make sure that the tracker gets updated for the approval we have

seen in last few days. Hopefully these guys will update it in few days. If not, p5nxp600, can you update the tracker after two days for these approvals manually?

Offcourse, I will work on the past data of Gking on the weekend. But from now on, on a week to week basis, we should have the tracker updated for AP/FP manually (by someone of us) if not already updated by the individual users.