Tracker and Discussion - April 15

As if .. you would care......

I got "...written decision mailed..." message on AVM for my EAD application.. I got the papers today saying that they intent to deny the application as there is no 485 filed with or prior to filing 765, which is a b.s. ... Lawyer is working on it.. Hope it will work out...

THis is just to keep you posted.....

Stamping done: 04/22/2002 ( in San Antonio, TX )

Here\'s my turn:
Category: EB2 RIR
Service center: TSC
PD: 01/06/2000
RD: 03/06/2001
ND: 03/19/2001
FP: 03/13/2002
AD: 04/15/2002
Approval notice received: 04/19/2002
Stamping done: 04/22/2002 ( in San Antonio, TX )

All above information has been entered in http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/

No, I haven\'t got my FP notice yet. Hopefully

all the May filers will be able to get FP notice in a month... I guess we are the most troubled group of filers. It took us 2-3 months to get a receipt and who knows how long it will take us to get our FP notice... That\'s why I wanted to know Hawk\'s detail. He\'s the only May filer that I saw got FP done lately...

Data updated

How did you know mmohantx\'s wife case. I havent seen anywhere in the board. I also entered Ms. devi\'s approval data

BTW, it checked AVM yesterday. No luck. With all the news about INS aboilishmnet, i think we are the unluckiest guys as I think we will be left in the middle of the chaos and there will be no body to answer any question.

All data updated except

Ye_michael. I couldnt find in the immitracker chat forum. Can you post more details or the link.

I also entered data for venkat Kodi friend wife.

Thanks and have updated Ye_michael. Seems his data already existed in our

tracker. So just updated the FP and AD.

I know there is one more approval of sdkgc. Will wait for few days till he gives more details.