Tracker:485 Approvals after Retrogression:Oct to Dec 2005

nato

Registered Users (C)
Tracker:485 Approvals after Retrogression:Oct to Dec 2005

Folks most of us do exit the forum after getting approvals so I am posting this thread few days in advance for people who are approved to share data here to let us know how the approvals are coming forward after the retrogression

No EAD/AP/140 ino needed for this

Please post here your 485 approvals preferably with format
Category: xxx, PDxxx, NDxxx, NSC.

Will help us analyse the USCIS approach and trend...

posting on a common link below would be hlepful

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=191024

one EB3 approval posted today, surprising

I-485 Approval(Good news for All of us)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Gurus,
I got magic email from USCIS yesterday night that my and my wife I-485s approved and also they ordered card for both of us.We completed FP on 4/20/2005 and I-140 approved on 6/20/2005.Is it same as Biometric?Please see my signature for my case details.Can you please suggest me about things that we need to do after I-485 approval.
EB3-India
140/485/EAD/AP RD- 07/29/2004
FP - 04/20/2005
EAD1 AD - 09/20/2004
EAD2 AD - 07/20/2004
140 AD - 06/20/2005
485 AD - 09/29/2005

How is that possible

I saw the PD of this guy. Its Nov 2003. If his 485 was approved then I think we are in line, but I think it looks a little shady to me.

Well I dont want to offend anybody but either the PD is wrong in his case or his country might be different. What do you think

HIS NAME IS PANDU04 or something. Just confirm guys

Thanks

yep nov 03,must hv gone to party,approval is a good sign for people waiting

dwl800 said:
I saw the PD of this guy. Its Nov 2003. If his 485 was approved then I think we are in line, but I think it looks a little shady to me.

Well I dont want to offend anybody but either the PD is wrong in his case or his country might be different. What do you think

HIS NAME IS PANDU04 or something. Just confirm guys

Thanks

Pending I485 approval

I got few questions regarding my pending I-485 approval (Dec 2004).

I have a visa number assigned to my application, now would I be affected by the retrogression since the retrogression is primarily for people without a A#.

I went and checked my online status for my application and it said it was last updated (09/28/05), and still pending? Does anyone have any suggestions why is it still pending when I have done my FP 3 (08/05). Do I need to do a medical for final approval of I485 or are there stages before the final approval?

Is there any way possible to know the exact status of application other than what is seen online.

Thanks in advance for any help.

keeping this active...

Folks in any VSC/CSC/NSC/TSC if you have got primary approval in Oct in any category please post it here for others to view the dates they are working on & service center trends

Processing Dates - VSC Changed

The processing date for I-485 changed for VSC from Sept 24, 2004 to Dec 01 2004 today. I think this is great news for people like me waiting on 485 pending. There still seems to be some hope....

485 PD Dec 17 - 2004
140 Approved - Jan 05
EAD/AP Jan 2005
FP C3 - Aug 8, 05

Also could someone tell me if medical is required before or after 485 approval. If its before 485 approval, will they ask for it before or after FP C3?

Medical is required before I-485 approval. You are normally supposed to submit the medicals along with the I-485. Some people, however, might find it advantageous to file the I-485 first, e.g. to beat the retro deadline, and then submit the medicals later. In this case your attorney should advise you on whether it is better to first wait for an RFE.

so, can someone answer this question:
- If my I-140 was approved, and I got assigned a visa number (an A#), would the retrogression still affect my pending I-485?

Thanks for your reponse. The current EB3 PD seems to be 01 JAN 98. Long ways to go. What's surprising is that there are tons of people whose PD is later than my PD - Nov 2001, and they have already got approved. Not sure I fully understand the system.

Guys and Gals,
My PD is 4/20/04 and I am still not getting any update. My lawyer told me that since the date has shifted to 1st Nov, 1998 mine will now take years.
Can anyone please advice?
Shankar123

:D yah Shankar yours will take definitely years.
:) No doubt about it

for my paritcular situation, I got an RFC on my I-485. But it's been more than 90 days since i've got a response. I opened a ticket with NSC, and got a reply back from the INS that it will be reviewed when an officers gets to it. Are we suppposed to get a response within 60 days, or can the process take forever. I'm wondering if it would help to get an appointment with the local INS office, and bring it up there. Any expert opinions?

Any approvals for PD between 04/01-/2002 to 06/29/2002?

Friends,
Anyone on the forum or your friends, got I-485 approvals whose PD is between 04/01-/2002 to 06/29/2002? Before the recent massive retrogressions were declared, the PD cut-off date was 07/01/2002. I'm wondering if the I-485 approvals are still in progress for the old cut-off date (07/01/2002)? Or should we assume retrogression has effected the people whose PD is before 07/01/2002 regardless of what was previous cut-off date? :confused:

Thanks in advance for your help..Keep the forum active. This is indeed a great service for people stuck in immigration limbo. Thanks to Shri:Rajiv S. Khanna ( the owner of this forum). God bless him & his family with more prosperity & happiness :)

kumargc12 said:
Friends,
Anyone on the forum or your friends, got I-485 approvals whose PD is between 04/01-/2002 to 06/29/2002? Before the recent massive retrogressions were declared, the PD cut-off date was 07/01/2002. I'm wondering if the I-485 approvals are still in progress for the old cut-off date (07/01/2002)? Or should we assume retrogression has effected the people whose PD is before 07/01/2002 regardless of what was previous cut-off date? :confused:

Thanks in advance for your help..Keep the forum active. This is indeed a great service for people stuck in immigration limbo. Thanks to Shri:Rajiv S. Khanna ( the owner of this forum). God bless him & his family with more prosperity & happiness :)

Please do not post irrelevant questions on this thread. This is a tracker and your question is answered in various threads. Please take a few minutes to read. Thanks for Understanding ..

Apologies aix2005. thanks for the update. Can you/anyone tell me in which thread my question is answered.

I send an email to my paralegal asking about the VSC dates moving from 09/23/04 to 12/01/04, Why because my 485 receipt date is 11/18/04. She said the following

"Even though they show the dates on the processing if your priority date is
not current they cannot approve your case. Your priority date is EB2
12/07/2001 and the current cut off date is 11/01/1999."

So we need to wait until the dates become current.