Track: Those approved after July 15th 2007 at NSC

Approval email today 07/28

PD-oct 2003
RD-Apr 2004
RFE-EVL & Marriage verification docs 06/23/07
RFE response--07/23/07
LUD-07/25 & 07/26
Card production ordered and Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident emails --07/28/07

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Approval sent email on 07/28 waiting for Cards sent email..
BTW Do we get one for cards? I heard few people are getting cards & approval notice on the same day.

PBK.

pbk,
I got approval sent email on 7/28 too, no card production ordered or cards mailed emails yet! Will update if there is any progress...

Got Approval sent email on 07/28 waiting for Cards sent email..
BTW Do we get one for cards? I heard few people are getting cards & approval notice on the same day.

PBK.

Hi,

I have received "Approval Notice Sent" email on 07/26/07 and it was delivered to me on 07/28/07 by USPS mail. I also have received "Card Production Ordered" email on 07/23/07 but I have not receive yet either "Card mailed" email or have not received it by USPS emai. I am expecting, I will receive it today. If so, then I will update you all.

Thanks.

The sequence for me in terms of online status (for both me and spouse). Online status was always accompanied by e-mail

07/23 - Welcome notice sent on 07/23
07/24 - Card ordered on 07/23
07/26 - Welcome notice received in mail
07/26 late evening (~ 7 PM CDT) - 485 case approved. approval notice mailed 07/26

Its interesting that 485 case approved happened to be the last step. Is it because that is what they will leave it at?

Or is it that the card was sent along with the approval notice?

Got the approval notice in mail today (07/30). Came with the card.:D

So you only get two pieces of physical mail.
1) Welcome Notice.
2) Approval Notice (with card)

Hi,

I have received my green card by USPS mail today @4:30 PST. But there was no update that as "Card mailed". I have following two status updates:

1. Card Production Ordered on 07/23/07
2. Approval Notice Sent on 07/26/07

I have received both of them.

7/18/07 - Welcome notice sent email
7/19/07 - Card production ordered email
7/23/07 - Approval notice sent email
7/24/07 - Approval notice/welcome notice recived
7/26/07 - Cards received.

EB2 PD: May 2004
485 RD: June 2005

It took exactly 8 days to receive the card from the first email.

Received Physical cards with Approval & Welcome notices for the whole family

Today me, me wife & son's physical green cards along with Approval notices & Welcome notices were received in the USPS mail.

With the above, our GC journey is officially completed with happy ending :)

Best of luck to all the folks who are waiting for thier GC approvals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also received physical card today along with my wife in USPS mail.
Thats also completes our GC journey.
Thanks to all for their guidance.
and GOOD WISHES to everyone waiting for approval
VS

card received today- email was received on July 24th

I received the card for myself and my wife just now- I thought I should update you guys, especially those who are waiting for the card after receiving the email.
I guess the last thing I should be looking for is I-485 approval notice.It came just in time- my current EAD expired on July 27th.

Here is the summary:
Card Production ordered email- July 24th
Approval notice sent email- July 27th
Card received (both)- July 30th
Approval notice- waiting

I didn't receive any other email, such as welcome email or card sent email.

We also received our cards by USPS mail today. I’m so glad that it’s over. It’s frustrating to know that some us are still waiting for the approval. BEST OF LUCK!!!

7/24 - Welcome notice sent Email
7/25 - LUD change
7/27 - LUD change
7/28 - Approval notice sent Email, Welcome notice received by Mail
7/28 - Card received by Mail

Pleasure to report that this completes our journey too, myself and wife received cards in the mail today!:D
7/24 - Welcome notice sent Email
7/26 - Welcome notice received by Mail
7/28 - Approval notice sent Email
7/30 - Card received by Mail

All the very best to those who are waiting!

Ok Folks.. I got my physical GC yesterday for which I am dreaming for long time.. So there ends my one of long journies..
I wish all the very best to those who are waiting.. I know how frustrating it is.. Hopefully from this year onwards USCIS won't waste any visa numbers.. Bcoz from this year onwards things are different.. We have organizations like IV...
Once again congrats to those who got their GCs and good luck to all those waiting...
PBK

Hi all,

Do we need to go to local office to stamp our passport even after receiving green cards. and

our SS card.

vijay
no stamp needed, and infact they have stopped doing it if you have already received GC.
You can go to your local SSN office and get your card changed from "restricted" to "unrestricted"..

I received the card for myself and my wife just now- I thought I should update you guys, especially those who are waiting for the card after receiving the email.
I guess the last thing I should be looking for is I-485 approval notice.It came just in time- my current EAD expired on July 27th.

Here is the summary:
Card Production ordered email- July 24th
Approval notice sent email- July 27th
Card received (both)- July 30th
Approval notice- waiting

I didn't receive any other email, such as welcome email or card sent email.

Hi,

Today, I received the approval notice sent email. The card produced email was received on July 26th.

Only emails; still waiting for the real stuff.

Cheers,

Higcoptimist