Track: Those approved after July 15th 2007 at NSC

Received Approval Notice e-mail today

After I received "Card Production Orderd" e-mail on 07/23, today I have received "Approval Notice" e-mail too.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On July 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Me, my wife & son got "Approval notice sent" email on 7/26 at 8:00 PM EDT.

Me & my wife got "Card production ordered" email on 7/23 at 11 AM EDT.

Me, my wife & son got "Welcome notice mailed" email on 7/23 at 2:15 PM EDT.

Again, on 7/24 at 2:15 PM EDT me, my wife & son got "Card production ordered" email.

On all the above times, the online status of the cases changed to same as these emails content.

Haven't seen anything in snail-mail yet.

guys

i got my physical card for me and wife today. I didn't recieve the card production email, but git the card today, pls see my earlier post. what a relief?? will check this site again tomorrow for any queries..
thanks

The sequence for me in terms of online status (for both me and spouse). Online status was always accompanied by e-mail

07/23 - Welcome notice sent on 07/23
07/24 - Card ordered on 07/23
07/26 - Welcome notice received in mail
07/26 late evening (~ 7 PM CDT) - 485 case approved. approval notice mailed 07/26

Its interesting that 485 case approved happened to be the last step. Is it because that is what they will leave it at?

Or is it that the card was sent along with the approval notice?

Last edited by a moderator:
hello_me123,
Hearty Congratulation on receiving the physical cards. I am very happy for you that your GC journey is now officially over with happy ending.
I hope to receive our physical cards too by today or tomorrow :)

guys

i got my physical card for me and wife today. I didn't recieve the card production email, but git the card today, pls see my earlier post. what a relief?? will check this site again tomorrow for any queries..
thanks

Got only this.

Folks,
I got only the following email on the evening of 07/23 after that no correspondence.. Any thoughts?

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On July 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

PBK.

My status is exactly as yours, just this email and then no correspondence.

Folks,
I got only the following email on the evening of 07/23 after that no correspondence.. Any thoughts?

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On July 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

PBK.

Looks like there are 4 approval statuses online or stages rather:

1. Welcome notice sent
  2. card production ordered
  3. Approval notice sent
  4. card mailed

Not sure of the exact sequence since everyone is getting different statuses! :confused:
I guess once we get something in the mail, then online status should not matter that much.

got "card production ordered"

I and my wife both got "Card production ordered" on Jul 26, 2007.

I saw one other person report he got "Card production ordered" on Jul 26. But apparently this morning he got a welcome email. I didn't.

Very unpredictable. I guess we just have to wait and see.

But given all these variations, just wanted to confirm: Card production ordered means approval, right? Don't think it can mean anything else. But with all these variations, just want some supporting views.

Also, should I go ahead and cancel my EAD, AP application checks? I just mailed them on 22nd. got this card approved email on 26th.

I and my wife both got "Card production ordered" on Jul 26, 2007.

I saw one other person report he got "Card production ordered" on Jul 26. But apparently this morning he got a welcome email. I didn't.

Very unpredictable. I guess we just have to wait and see.

But given all these variations, just wanted to confirm: Card production ordered means approval, right? Don't think it can mean anything else. But with all these variations, just want some supporting views.

Also, should I go ahead and cancel my EAD, AP application checks? I just mailed them on 22nd. got this card approved email on 26th.

Hi Folks,

I got the e-mail from USCIS, yesterday, mentioning that the cards (for the family) have been ordered. Got the same message again late last night.

Does that mean that the I 485 has been approved? I did not get any other message with regards to welcome notice or the approval notice.

Looking forward to hearing from the Gurus.

Higcoptimist

No card production or approval notice emails. Status still says "Welcome notice sent". Is it normal :(

7/24 - Welcome notice sent email
7/25 - LUD change
7/27 - LUD change

in welcome email it says you will receive your card within 60 days or after ADIT processing whichever is later. I got the same message.

there are few of us like u, pbk, vijaysaxena and myself whose status is same and hasnt changed, infact I have not had LUDs like yours either after welcome notice email...
Lets wait for the welcome notice in the mail and see..:rolleyes:

No card production or approval notice emails. Status still says "Welcome notice sent". Is it normal :(

7/25 - LUD change
7/27 - LUD change

I received the welcome notice in the mail today. Also my online status changed to approval notice sent today.
So for me:
July 24th: welcome notice mailed email
July 27th: welcome notice received in mail
July 27th: approval notice sent email

vijay, 1800approveme, pbk: no need to worry, check your mailbox, the welcome notice must be in there already!:)

I got Approval notice sent email today.

7/25 - LUD change
7/27 - LUD change
7/28 - Approval notice sent email

Folks..
I got approval notice sent email today.. Atlast something is happening.. Otherwise I was scared that NSC might reverse my approval.. Just kidding.. But you never know anything can happen with INS.. Here is the email I received.. What to expect next??
=================================
The last processing action taken on your case

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On July 27, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this
I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.
Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you
receive the notice, call customer service.

I received Welcome notice USPS Mail...

7/24 - Welcome notice sent Email
7/25 - LUD change
7/27 - LUD change
7/28 - Approval notice sent Email, Welcome notice Mail received.

Approval notice sent- CSC->NSC case Mar 2007

On July 24th I got "Card production ordered" email. On July 27th I received "Approval notice sent" for I-485.
My status change should give hope to the people stuck with name check. My PD is NOV 2001(EB3) and RD Dec 2004 but it was stuck with name check for more than 2 years. recently(one month ago) infopass said it's still stuck. Within a month I got card ordered email, that means long pending cases even with name check are getting cleared. I'd like to believe USCIS is not waiting for name check clearance if it's pending for too long.
I'll update here when I get physical card and the approval notice.
Where do you need to go to get the passport stamped?

maverick13,
Thanks. I just received the welcome notice in mail. it says card shoild come wihin 3 weeks. I also receive the approval notice sent email today.

Jayshreeram CONGRATS!