Track: Those approved after July 15th 2007 at NSC

maverick13

Registered Users (C)
All those who have received approvals after July 15th please post your progress here. Also if the approval message that you have received in the email is different from the one posted here below, post it here.
Update when you get "card production ordered" email. Thus we can estimate how much time it takes to get actual GC, also will help others who are waiting to know about ADIT processing etc. Those who have recvd welcome notice post the date you recvd it as well as the contents....

My status:
July 24th: Recvd approval emails for myself and wife.
Message: On July 24, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I have not received "Approval Notice" e-mail and have received the following e-mail. After that there was no update.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 23, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow
30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from
you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call
customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we
process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

vijay
yes I am trying to get an idea as to why some of us are getting "welcome notice mailed" email and others are getting "card production ordered" directly. Anyways as people update here we will know how many days it is taking to get actual GC.

maverick13,

I received exactly similar message as yours on JULY 24th for me and my wife.

Recieved Approval notices

I recieved the email regarding card production and withing couple of hours got this email also on the 23rd of this month.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On July 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

maverick13,

I received exactly similar message as yours on JULY 24th for me and my wife.
But My on 25 my LUD updated but no message change.

sree321
did you get the actual welcome notice in the mail or you are talking about the email? If u got the welcome notice in mail what instructions does it ask to follow? Did you get card production ordered email too?

I got welcome mail on 23rd July.

PD: Oct 2003
I485 RD: August 2004

Welcome notice

I got email only. I did not received any paper mails/card. No email about card production.

Here is the email body....

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On July 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this
customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions
on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within
60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT
processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you
move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also
receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the
link below to register.

sree321
did you get the actual welcome notice in the mail or you are talking about the email? If u got the welcome notice in mail what instructions does it ask to follow? Did you get card production ordered email too?

I directly received Welcome Notices in the Snail Mail for Primary and derivatives. There was no change in the Online Status. My spouse got the Physical Card along with Welcome Notice. Next day the Online Status for my spouse changed to "Approval Notice Sent" and agian next day for my Kid it changed to "Approval Notice Sent".
However myself and kid haven't received the Card yet. Also my Online Status still says "Case Transferred to NSC".

I am not sure if my/kid's cards lost in the Mail or they haven't sent it yet....:confused:

Looks like they send three different types of email- doesn't seem to be any pattern. Welcome mail, approval mail and card production ordered mail.
Does approval notice come with physical card or it's sent to the lawyer? Does anybody know?

Cards Received

I just received the cards for Myself and the Kid...... My Online Status is still "Case Transferred....." :D :D

Congrats get_gc04 on getting the cards! :D
Goes on to show how erratic USCIS's online system is!

after how many days from knowing of your approval did you get your cards - 7/8 days?

I just received the cards for Myself and the Kid...... My Online Status is still "Case Transferred....." :D :D

Congrats get_gc04 on getting the cards! :D
Goes on to show how erratic USCIS's online system is!

after how many days from knowing of your approval did you get your cards - 7/8 days?

Thanks maverick13. I got the card on 8th day after approval.

I got a welcome notice email on 23rd.

On 24th the status changed again and the message became "cards ordered".

Haven't seen anything in snail-mail yet.

Me & my wife got "Card production ordered" email on 7/23 at 11 AM EDT.

Me, my wife & son got "Welcome notice mailed" email on 7/23 at 2:15 PM EDT.

Again, on 7/24 at 2:15 PM EDT me, my wife & son got "Card production ordered" email.

On all the above times, the online status of the cases changed to same as these emails content.

Haven't seen anything in snail-mail yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my wife got "Welcome notice mailed" email on 7/23 at 5:33 PM EDT.

After that no email for card production ordered. Is that common?

Today, I do called NSC IO and they told me that the card is ordered and it will take 3 weeks to get. I also asked about the email related to card production ordered. he said, he don't know about that. He only told me that, wait 3 more weeks to get the cards.

Thanks.,
PD 10/2003
140 AD 04/2005
485 AD - 07/23/2007

Got the welcome email on 23rd, then got the approval notice sent on 24th. after that nothing.

let's wait and watch

Finally got that mail... Your card has been orderded!!!

Still waiting for my wife...

BTW, we are planning for a vacation from next weekend. I may not get card before that. Any idea what i should do? Do I have to get my passport stamped from the ASC like before?

Thanks to everyone for their help.

-AF1

EB2/India
PD - 5/2003
485 RD - 8/2004
485 LUD - 8/19/2006
FP (Last) - 6/2007
AD - 7/2007