Track Interviews at Baltimore

JumboFun

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everybody,

Like many cases my case was transfered to the local INS office at baltimore. My RD is Sep12th.

I would like to request anybody whose case is transfered to the local ins office and who have received an interview date to post their details. This would really help people who are waiting for it.

Thanks in advance.

Jumbo Fun

Hi,

I received interview letter from Baltimore INS yesterday. The interview is scheduled for 8/29/02. Our case details.

RD: 10/25/01
TD: 07/30/02
ID: 08/29/02

Sai55

interview scheduled..

Interview has been scheduled for me on 29th august 2002, 3:00PM at hopkins building.

They asked me to bring all the original documents.

I will post the interview details later..

For ur attention: In the interview letter they mentioned my Receipt date is October 23rd. but in transfer notice they mentioned my ND as my RD..

strange.... lets see how it goes.

Hey sai.. are u married?? if so.. did ur spouse got the interview letter? coz, in my case, ritenow only me got the interview letter.

Hhs,

I am married and my spouse didn't get any letter. But in the interview letter they mentioned "Each applicant or petitioner listed above or included in this case should appear for this interview" - based on this statement I think we need to take our spouse also. I am going to check this with my lawyer on Monday and will post the updates.

Sai55

but at the same time, if u look at the bottom of the interview letter.
it says "any case filed with this case will get a letter separately"..
What does it mean?

Congratulations on the interview letter hhs and sai55

hhs and sai55,
Congratulations on the interview letter and good luck to you all.

Congratulations to Baltimore RD Oct Interviews

Wish you a good luck.

RD Oct 18 from MD 20705. No AVM change.

Thanx guys..

Nervously waiting for my turn on 29th.. WHOOO.. I need to gather all documents mentioned in the check list.

Hey sai., my wife also got it today for the same schedule date.
Hopefully your wife also got it, i am sure.

keep posting about this.

Hhs

Thankyou guys....

Hhs,

My wife also got the letter today for the same schedule date. Thanks for your update.

Sai55

Friends,

Anybody know "Did minors will get a seperate interview letter?"

Me and my wife got the interview letters from Baltimore office but my son didn't receive one yet.

Sai55

Documents for interview

Sai55 and hhs

What are the doucuments mentioned in your interview letter for the interview? Is there any other(extra) documents mentioned in your spouse's interview letter?
Could you please post the details?

hhs what is your transfer date?

Thanks in advance

Hi MJK,

They ask for the following:

1. MD Driver's License
2. Passport
3. Original appointment letter (interview letter)
4. Birth Certificate
5. Form I-688 or I-766, EAD if any
6. Form I-94
7. Final Court dispositions for all arrtest you may have had, including records that may have sealed or expunged
8. Any notice or forms given to you by the Immigration Services.
9. Advance Parole & Other Travel Documents
10. Current letter of employment (with employer's phone and address)
11. Copy of approved form I-140 (Petition for Alien Worker), with all attachments
12. Copy of ETA-750 Labor Certification package
13. Evidence of employer's ability to pay your wages such as employer's tax returns, financial statements
14. Your W-2 Forms (At least three years)
15. Paycheck stubs for last 3 issued

They are sending a common attachment for all. We both received the same.

In addition to the above, we are planning to take Marrigae cetificate, her employment letter (she is employed), paystubs and some proof of address (to ensure that we both are living together).

Sai55

Hhs,

Some of my friends who got the approval letter directly from VSC have been asked to bring two photographs for stamping.

In our case they didn't ask for any photos. Do you have any idea?

Sai55

Hi MJK.,

My TD is 30th July..

Hey Sai.,

Even i was also wondering.. Is it really a GC interview or just Document verification process. I really doubt that.. I am kind of confused also..

Hey sai.,

What is Approved I140 and Attachments. Is it I140 approval notice??? Coz i have only I140 Approval notice.. I dont have any other documents.

What about ETA labor.. Do u have it with u now or do we need to get it from the employer??

What is employment letter?? Is there any format for that or my company knows the format??

I am really dont know, this interview for final adjudication process or we need to go again????

shed some lights on this..

American Gujju, sensible.. Please help us in this regard

Hhs,

I am not sure too....................

I have strong feeling it is adjudication interview.

Even I have I140 approval notice with me. I am going check with my lawyer tomorrow about the documentation.

ETA labor also I need to get it from my lawyer. Usually lawoffice will keep a copy of all the documents. We can get it from the employer too.

help

All those who got interview letter ..

Did u prepare documents for the interview..

Did u get the W2s and financial statements of the company.. Me and sai didnt get that.

Is it absolute necessary to get those document, instead we got a letter saying the "financial position is strong enough" to give salary.

Is that enough. It is signed by the authorised personal of the company.

Also, keep this thread alive, coz our days are coming closer and closer. Lets help each other in this..

American gujju,sensible,sai,irene,mj getgc...... also post ur