Track I-485 Approvals (After new Name Check 180 day rule)

Sometimes the IO told me that Feb memo
Regarding > 180 days is no more valid now they are following April memo and I must wait till November 2008 to get status of my case.

Tanveer

This might not be true. I got approved, probably under the NC memo. See my signature.
The other possibility is that my NC got cleared and they approved it. I might never know.
I'm not even sure if I can call up and find out if my NC is cleared, as my case is already approved.

MY NC was approved in Oct 2007 - I485 approved just now

I am EB2 PD India 2001 / I140 and I485 - RD June 2005 .
I was sruck in NC for almost 28 months and finally a letter to First Lady helped me to get my NC completed in Oct 2007. It was again stuck for some time and just few days back I received email that "Card Production Ordered" ...still waiting for welcome email or physical card.

This might not be true. I got approved, probably under the NC memo. See my signature.
The other possibility is that my NC got cleared and they approved it. I might never know.
I'm not even sure if I can call up and find out if my NC is cleared, as my case is already approved.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!This time for real !!!!

Good Day.
ok guys ...i finally got my passport stamped with I-551, just after a week of getting approved by my local office. i was stuck in the namecheck for 4 years and in those years i wrote to everybody u can think of..but no help.
i strongly think that i got approved because of 180 days rule.
my case was family based I-485.
i would like to thank all members here for there support in those tough days.
if someone knows how long does it takes to recieve plastic card after local office approval, that will be great.

also i would like to wish all be best to members still waiting...don't loose hope your day will also come.

I got my emails.. notice new permanent resident & card ordered! thank you for the hope this forum gave me!!

Observation about emails received when they approve I-485

Congrats gcbeg and Gogadada....:D

I was so skeptical about the inconsistency Nebraska showed in sending different emails.
I got Card Production ordered email on Monday 7 PM..and on Thursday 6 PM (Third day)I got a second email that they have sent the I-485 approval notice . So Now I am much relieved that earlier email was not a glitch and they have actually approved my I-485. So I guess now I am going to get a third "Welcome email " also soon...or I may get the card directly before that...I wil update..however just want to bring into your attention that I have closely followed and seen inconsistencies in the order and time difference between different emails (like Approval email / Card Production Email / Welcoming new permanent resident/receiving approval notice hard copy/receiving actual card)....so if you got any of these things...You are approved...and can start celebrating...Good Luck to all...:)

Peace!!!!

dude40004
EB2 India PD Feb 2001
I140/I485 RD June 2005
I140 approve - Sept 2005:)
Stuck in NC for 28 months:mad:
NC cleared Oct 2007 after a letter to First Lady:)
Dec...USCIS Ran out of Visa:confused:
2 FPs / 4 EADs/3 APs/Numerous SRs and InfoPass later
APril 1st - Current again:rolleyes:
April 28th - Card Production ordered Email:D

Dude40004,

I received "Approval Notice Sent" email on May 1st, 2008.. No Welcome email though.. hopefully you will get something soon too..

-sakhlaq

Congratulations but would appreciate if you could post details like which service center, PD, RD. Anything in particular that you did to move your case etc.

Dude40004,

I received "Approval Notice Sent" email on May 1st, 2008.. No Welcome email though.. hopefully you will get something soon too..

-sakhlaq

Great !!

Sakh,

I also go so far "card production ordered" email and three days later "Approval Notice Sent" email...No welcome notice yet...but it now feels good ...loks like things are moving at their speed but I am approved for sure...

for JEFKORN: though I had provided my timelines many times in other posts, I missed somehow fo rthis post: Below are my details:

EB2 India PD Feb 2001 Substitute:eek:
I140/I485 RD June 2005 First to CA then transferred to Nebraska:confused:
I140 aproval date is Sept. 2005:)
Letter to First lady got my NC cleared on Oct 2007 :)
USCIS Ran out of Visa:(
total 4 EADs / 3 APs / numerious SRs and InfoPasses and letters to senators:eek:
Finally APril 28th - Received email "Card Production Ordered":D
May 1st - Receive email "I-485 Approval Notice Sent":D
Still waiting for either a welcome notice /email and THE card.

Dude40004,

-sakhlaq

NC Status Query

One simple questions which causes lots of frustration to me is how would I know if NC is cleared or not. I called the FBI 800 number and the lady refused to give me any info on the NC but said that finger printing has been sent back the USCIS, ya right...only if it helps and consoles someone who has been waiting for ages to see the GREEN. I guess by the time we will get it the color might get changed to orange...who knows!!:D

Please let me know if it is possible to find out the NC status.

Thank in advance,

Sakh,

I also go so far "card production ordered" email and three days later "Approval Notice Sent" email...No welcome notice yet...but it now feels good ...loks like things are moving at their speed but I am approved for sure...

for JEFKORN: though I had provided my timelines many times in other posts, I missed somehow fo rthis post: Below are my details:

total 4 EADs / 3 APs / numerious SRs and InfoPasses and letters to senators:eek:

GC approved

Both my wife & myself called USCIS 1-800 on the Online Status page - just to check whats going on & if our name check was done.. They initiated a inquiry with the SF office..
The responses received from SF office were not the same for my wife & myself.. which caused some confusion ..Decided to visit USCIS on a colleagues recommendation.. and it paid off

Took a infopass appointment & visited USCIS (in san francisco) along with my spouse today - may 2nd 2008

The immigration officer scared us initially - that our case has been transfered to Texas..but after 2 rounds of going back & checking docs.. she finally gave us the news .. that our green card has been approved.

She stamped the temporary green card ( 90 day validity) in both of our passports

She mentioned that the cards have been ordered & we should be receiving the cards my Mid June..

There wasnt much excitement - but a relief that it was over..
Really exhausted with the wait.. but its finally over.

Got the physical cards in mail within 5 days of first email

Card Production email came at 7 PM on Monday. Postman brought our physical cards in Satuday. Enjoy !!!

Sakh,

Please Help If You know the answar

Friends this is my situation

I have called TSC many times. Now a day they are not providing ant status information on the phone.
When I called last time two weeks ago An IO lady told me that your case has already been assigned to an officer.
And you will hear from us within 60 days. After that I called many times. Sometimes the IO told me that Feb memo
Regarding > 180 days is no more valid now they are following April memo and I must wait till November 2008.to get status of my case.

When after talking to them many times I think they are still following the Feb 2008 memo. But they have realized that they did a great mistake by announcing April 30 the deadline. The truth is they do not have manpower to adjudicate all the cases which meet > 180 criteria before April 30th 2008. But truth is they are aggressively working on all the old cases pending more then five year ago then they will move to cases pending over six month.

On April 30th I again I called the TSC. First of all the officer was not willing to provide any information on the phone but when I told him that my PD is current. And I filed my I-485 on MAY 2007. So it’s a year old case. My FP has already been cleared a year ago. My Medical has not been expired My I-140 has already been approved My Case fulfill all the criteria for approval. With pending Name check >180 days

THEN HE TOLD ME THAT YOUR CASE HAS ALREADY BEEN ASSIGNED TO AN IO. AND YOU WILL HEAR FROM US WITHIN 60 DAYS.I MEAN BEFORE MAY 24, 2008

I called the customer care and they issued a service ticket for my case on April 24, 2008 and they told me that I Will hear from them in the mail. A few days age they told me that my service ticket is still waiting to be assigned to an officer

Today May 27, 2008 I again called the IO he told me that my name name check is still pending but since Your case meet the >180 criteria so your case was assigned to an IO on April 25th 2008 and your case is currently under review by an IO.

Its more then 60 days now since my case was assigned to an officer but so far no news at all ........................
When I called the National Customer Service Center they told me that that your service ticket # so and so has been assigned to an officer and you will hear from us pretty soon.

Guys, Can any body tell me how long it takes to get the decision at I-485 stage when case has been assigned to an officer. I got three soft LUD on 03/25, 03/26 and 03/27 but no hard LUD yet on my case & once the case has been assigned to an officer at I-485 stage??? Can we hear the good news at any time????Or the officer can again keep working on it for years and years I have not received any RFE on my I-485 Case. So far??????

Can I hear some good news soon? How far I am from destination

Please help if you know the answer

Tanveer

Card Production Ordered --- Finally!!!

I got the magic "Card Production Ordered" email after getting stuck in the name check for 2 years. Here's my information:

Labor Category: EB-2
Country of Ciizenship: Pakistan
I140/I485 Filed: April 2006
Service Center: TSC
I140 Approved: June 2006
Biometrics: July 2006
No LUDs since July 2006
Card Production Ordered: May 2008
Card Received: ???

I wish you guys all the best for speedy processing of your green cards.

Good luck!

GreenkhwaaredNoMore

Hi Tanveer,

How are you able to reach an IO?
can you please list the steps, you have talen to reach an IO over the phone and talk? I dont mean service representatives but IO I want to talk to.

Thanks,
GCFinder

Friends this is my situation

I have called TSC many times. Now a day they are not providing ant status information on the phone.
When I called last time two weeks ago An IO lady told me that your case has already been assigned to an officer.
And you will hear from us within 60 days. After that I called many times. Sometimes the IO told me that Feb memo
Regarding > 180 days is no more valid now they are following April memo and I must wait till November 2008.to get status of my case.

When after talking to them many times I think they are still following the Feb 2008 memo. But they have realized that they did a great mistake by announcing April 30 the deadline. The truth is they do not have manpower to adjudicate all the cases which meet > 180 criteria before April 30th 2008. But truth is they are aggressively working on all the old cases pending more then five year ago then they will move to cases pending over six month.

On April 30th I again I called the TSC. First of all the officer was not willing to provide any information on the phone but when I told him that my PD is current. And I filed my I-485 on MAY 2007. So it’s a year old case. My FP has already been cleared a year ago. My Medical has not been expired My I-140 has already been approved My Case fulfill all the criteria for approval. With pending Name check >180 days

THEN HE TOLD ME THAT YOUR CASE HAS ALREADY BEEN ASSIGNED TO AN IO. AND YOU WILL HEAR FROM US WITHIN 60 DAYS.I MEAN BEFORE MAY 24, 2008

I called the customer care and they issued a service ticket for my case on April 24, 2008 and they told me that I Will hear from them in the mail. A few days age they told me that my service ticket is still waiting to be assigned to an officer

Today May 27, 2008 I again called the IO he told me that my name name check is still pending but since Your case meet the >180 criteria so your case was assigned to an IO on April 25th 2008 and your case is currently under review by an IO.

Its more then 60 days now since my case was assigned to an officer but so far no news at all ........................
When I called the National Customer Service Center they told me that that your service ticket # so and so has been assigned to an officer and you will hear from us pretty soon.

Guys, Can any body tell me how long it takes to get the decision at I-485 stage when case has been assigned to an officer. I got three soft LUD on 03/25, 03/26 and 03/27 but no hard LUD yet on my case & once the case has been assigned to an officer at I-485 stage??? Can we hear the good news at any time????Or the officer can again keep working on it for years and years I have not received any RFE on my I-485 Case. So far??????

Can I hear some good news soon? How far I am from destination

Please help if you know the answer

Tanveer

Plaese Help

My PD is June 22, 2002 which is current and I am from EB3 and My I-485 receipt date is May 15, 2007 while the taxes Service Center is processing cases received till June 22, 2007. MY I-140 has been approved and My Name check is pending for more then 180 days now so I fulfill all the criteria of approval. I am writing letters to the followings authorities

First Lady Laura Bush

2-Senator Rodham Clinton

3-Director Taxes Center EVELYN UPCHURCH

4-OMBUDSMAN Office

Am I missing something? And also can any body tell me the correct address of Director of Taxes Service Center

Tanveer

My PD is June 22, 2002 which is current and I am from EB3 and My I-485 receipt date is May 15, 2007 while the taxes Service Center is processing cases received till June 22, 2007. MY I-140 has been approved and My Name check is pending for more then 180 days now so I fulfill all the criteria of approval. I am writing letters to the followings authorities

First Lady Laura Bush

2-Senator Rodham Clinton

3-Director Taxes Center EVELYN UPCHURCH

4-OMBUDSMAN Office

Am I missing something? And also can any body tell me the correct address of Director of Taxes Service Center

Tanveer

You can also send a letter to I-485 supervisor. Please click the link below.

http://www.trackitt.com/discussion-forums/i485-1/111970689/

Thanks To Allaha , God

Friends

After almost six and half years MY green card has been approved. It was indeed a long journey. I still remember those days when I used to write letters to PBEC official about my pending LC.

Friends I think a owe this forum a lot of Thanks. Whenever I had hard time in my green card processing this forum has provided me guidance on each and every step. I am Thank you to all those friends who has guided me in every difficult time.

In last six and half years I have written almost 1000 letters to different official.

At I-485 stage also I wrote a letter to Director UCIS Taxes Service Center, I-485 supervisor. Senator. First Lady, VP. And OMBUDSMAN Office

According to my own information I think senators are very powerful people. When ever I contacted the senators they have always kicked the ass of relevant departments

If you have any question for me I am always here to share my experience

All the best wishes for your green card journey

Tanveer