Track I-485 Approvals (After new Name Check 180 day rule)

Thank you waiting_aos. My case was in Nebraska. Last LUD was in november 2006, right when my case would be adjudicated if there were no problems with a namecheck. I had a LUD on my I-140 last november, even though the case was approved back in 2005.
Yes, I think my case was pre-adjudicated. At least that what all letters from congressmen said. Wish you luck!
Can you giv e us more details of your case dvshin..

BTW congrats.....

Can you giv e us more details of your case dvshin..

BTW congrats.....

My case was Employment Based second category EB2 (Russia). I applied for labor certification in Dec 2004 and got LC approved in September 2005. In Nov 2005 I filed I-140/I-485/I-765 and got I-140 approved in ~ three weeks. But then was stuck in namecheck. Since then I had only one LUD on I-485 on Nov 2006. I wrote numerious letters to congressmen, senators, Mrs. Bush, obudsman, FBI etc. Nothing helped....
A week or so ago, on Nov 8, I went to talk to the congressman office to request making a call to USCIS and asking if my case is qualified for adjudication according to the new "memo" regulation. A week later I called USCIS myself and was asked to wait until March 10. Then a day or two later I got email saying that case has been approved. That's the whole story.

My case was Employment Based second category EB2 (Russia). I applied for labor certification in Dec 2004 and got LC approved in September 2005. In Nov 2005 I filed I-140/I-485/I-765 and got I-140 approved in ~ three weeks. But then was stuck in namecheck. Since then I had only one LUD on I-485 on Nov 2006. I wrote numerious letters to congressmen, senators, Mrs. Bush, obudsman, FBI etc. Nothing helped....
A week or so ago, on Nov 8, I went to talk to the congressman office to request making a call to USCIS and asking if my case is qualified for adjudication according to the new "memo" regulation. A week later I called USCIS myself and was asked to wait until March 10. Then a day or two later I got email saying that case has been approved. That's the whole story.
Thanks

Hi, I am part of the June 2006 group and still waiting to hear back.
I was called in last week (Wednesday) to have my FP done again as they had expired. I am checking the site daily even though I have the automatic email set up. In fact, if I receive any email from USCIS it will automatically be sent to my cell phone as a page.. So as you can see I am anxious as well.
Glad to see people getting approved especially the "old timers"

Some data from trackitt.

After Feb 4 till a few seconds back trackitt tracker had reports of '105' 485 approvals.
Approval based on RD and Year:
65 of the approval is with RD 2007 (62%)
37 of the approval is with RD 2006 (35%)
Rest 3 approvals are from 2005 and 2004.

I am done with 8 years of wait

After Feb 4 till a few seconds back trackitt tracker had reports of '105' 485 approvals.
Approval based on RD and Year:
65 of the approval is with RD 2007 (62%)
37 of the approval is with RD 2006 (35%)
Rest 3 approvals are from 2005 and 2004.

Mine, My daughter 485 approved but wife got a RFE..
EB3 India .. PD May 2001

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On February 27, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Mine, My daughter 485 approved but wife got a RFE..
EB3 India .. PD May 2001

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On February 27, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
What was your RD. Mine is also very old pd but filed in 2007. thanks

Congrats Mamamiax
Finally out of the rut. BTW did you have any LUD on any of old cases like 140 / 131 or 485 before your good news.
NC was still pending or cleared?
Thanks

I had no LUD on any of the cases..

Congrats Mamamiax
Finally out of the rut. BTW did you have any LUD on any of old cases like 140 / 131 or 485 before your good news.
Thanks

I had no LUD on any of the cases.. but now LUD on my 485

NC/FP etc cleared in 08/2007

Congrats Mamamiax
Thanks

NC/FP etc cleared in 08/2007

And the DATE is MARCH 10

How long will it take for USCIS to work through the cases affected by the policy change?
A9. USCIS has begun identifying cases affected by this policy modification in each field office and
service center. Each office will evaluate the pending cases and will adjust their workload accordingly.
USCIS anticipates the majority of the cases subject to this policy modification will be processed by mid-
March 2008. We recommend customers wait until March 10 before inquiring about their cases. This will
allow each office sufficient time to identify and adjudicate pending cases.

I just received the following e-mail altert. Hope this is the end of a long journey.

On February 28, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

last fingerprint taken: 2/26/2008

Dear forum members and fellow sufferers,
I finally got my GC last week. I don't think it has to do with the new memo, because I saw some LUD changes back in December, but I can be wrong. I'll need to call the USCIS and see if my name check has been cleared. The only thing worth mentioning is that I've been complaining a lot since last September when my work permit has expired before I got the new one. I actually had to expedite the AP to go work from canada and my company made a stinker and kept bitching to the USCIS and I've sent a few faxes to the USCIS and the FBI complaining from all the delays. I don't know if this did it, or the new memo, but I'll be able to tell.

Just for the record ))))) 2 days from March are gone. 8 more are left until 10th of March ))))............. I think USCIS still has the ring and Frodo is Greenless and Ringless)))))))))).....