Track:2nd FP done and still waiting for Approvals

gc99tsc

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Whoever have done their 2nd FP and still waiting for approvals please respond to this.Mine 2nd FP was done 09/01.Any clue when will we(2nd FP) guys may get our approvals.
Thanks-in-advance

Same Boat

I am in the same situation

Case details are
PD 98/09
ND 99/11

1 FP 00/01
2 FP 30 Aug 01

EAD & AP approved 3 time for me & my wife.

Hope to get the 485 Approval soon

No Title

Hi guys,

What did you do to get your 2nd FP?

I have been trying to get my 2nd FP since May 2001 with no luck.

I have called TSC and faxed them more than 12 times. I have contacted
senator\'s office and she has asked me to wait 90 days, out of which
already 45 days has passed.

I am not sure whatelse to do to get my 2nd FP? Please give me some
suggestions.

PD-02/98 I-485 ND 10/99 EAD - 3 times

No Title

Call FBI and check if they have sent that back to INS.
Also check AVM if they changed any message.

Cross your Fingers!!!

I don\'t know what i can tell you to get the 2 FP except to tell my story.
My FP expired in Apr(Had the 1 FP on Jan 2 2000).
Came to know that they had expired & i need to renew them in End Of May through browsing this website.

Called up the IIO to request a new FP Notice, contacted my Company Lawyer & also faxed the TSC No.
Two Months later(after repeatedly calling/faxing up TSC) received a new FP notice in the first week of Aug with the FP date for 30 Aug.

Hope this helps....

No Title

gc99tsc,

I am also another casualty:-(. We did our FPs on May 9th 2001 even though we\'re scheduled for 6/20/01 thinking that that may trigger approval,but NO. In hind sight I think may be I should have waited till 6/01 \'cos I saw quite a few people who did their 2nd FPs getting approved. Oh well! Every day seems soooo loooong!

No Title

VSV,
This really sucks.Talked to IIO today(to check everthing\'s fine with my FP\'s) and asked him when I can expect approvals and IIO says TSC is processing 7/99 cases.I don\'t know when they move from that date.Need to apply my EAD.

No Title

gc99tsc,

Yes it does! I\'ve called \'em many many times and I have gone thru democratic and republican senators and as a last resort even the local congressman\'s office,but to no avail. These god damn people\'s uselessness frustrates me even more! Geez,looking at the fact that our EADs are nearing their expiry date and also being ancient cases,I thought this could possibly trigger a 485 approval. But nope,TSC chose to go thru the renewal rigmarole. Hmmmm!!

No Title

folks,

I spoke with a TSC IIO this morning and he said our cases have been assigned to an officer this morning and a decision should be made hopefully by this weekend. I know many people have been made false promises,however how many folks found that to be a true statement? Did your approvals follow the prediction? Many thanks..