Townhouse for Rental in Sterling VA

wonderfulboy

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,
We bought a Single Family House and will be moving by end of this month and want to rent the townhouse we are living right now. If you come across with any one who are looking for accomodation in a townhouse do let me know. You can reach me @ gramnaresh@yahoo.com or 443-629-1697(Mobile).

Looking in the range of $1800 - $2100. Negotiable based on the party.

4 BR, 3.5 Baths End Unit Townhouse for rent available from 4/30/2005. Utilities are not included.

2,400 Sqft Finished Area and 3,100 Lot Area close to Dulles Town Center, Rt. 28, Rt.7, Fairfax County Parkway.

Community Amenities
1) Tennis courts 2) Swimming Pools 3) Day Care Center 4) Ample of Guest Parking

Features
1) Beautiful Brick Front End Unit with Main Level Entrance. 2) Hardwoor Floors in Living and Dining Room. 3) Ceramic Tiles in Kitchen, Breakfast Area, Powder Room and Family Room 4) Crown Moldings in Living and Dining Area. 5) Corian Counter Tops in kitchen 6) Tiered Kitchen Island
7) Secretary Desk in Kitchen 8) Large Pantry off of breakfast area 9) Family Room w/gas fireplace 10) Custom deck w/privacy screen 11) Huge Backyard and side area with wooden fence 12) Laundry on Upper Level 13) Vaulted Ceilings in second & third bed rooms
14) Tray ceiling in Master Bed room 15) Luxury Master Bath, vaulted ceilings, soaking tub, separate shower, double sinks
16) Finished Walkout basement w/bedroom, rec room and full bath. 17)Built in bookcase in lower level bedroom. 18) 10 Foot Ceilings in Main Level
19) 9 Foot Ceilings in Basement and Upper Level. 20) 2 Car Garage. 21) Lot of Closets and Space. 22) Lot of ventilation due to being end unit and lot of windows. 23) Window Treatments, Fans in every bedroom and family room.

Rent includes HOA of $65. Deposit of 1month rent. Expecting the people to be clean, honest and quiet. Please do contact me 443-629-1697.

Look at some photos of the house @ http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gramnaresh/my_photos

wonderfulboy said:
Hi Friends,
We bought a Single Family House and will be moving by end of this month and want to rent the townhouse we are living right now. If you come across with any one who are looking for accomodation in a townhouse do let me know. You can reach me @ gramnaresh@yahoo.com or 443-629-1697(Mobile).

Looking in the range of $1800 - $2100. Negotiable based on the party.

4 BR, 3.5 Baths End Unit Townhouse for rent available from 4/30/2005. Utilities are not included.

2,400 Sqft Finished Area and 3,100 Lot Area close to Dulles Town Center, Rt. 28, Rt.7, Fairfax County Parkway.

Community Amenities
1) Tennis courts 2) Swimming Pools 3) Day Care Center 4) Ample of Guest Parking

Features
1) Beautiful Brick Front End Unit with Main Level Entrance. 2) Hardwoor Floors in Living and Dining Room. 3) Ceramic Tiles in Kitchen, Breakfast Area, Powder Room and Family Room 4) Crown Moldings in Living and Dining Area. 5) Corian Counter Tops in kitchen 6) Tiered Kitchen Island
7) Secretary Desk in Kitchen 8) Large Pantry off of breakfast area 9) Family Room w/gas fireplace 10) Custom deck w/privacy screen 11) Huge Backyard and side area with wooden fence 12) Laundry on Upper Level 13) Vaulted Ceilings in second & third bed rooms
14) Tray ceiling in Master Bed room 15) Luxury Master Bath, vaulted ceilings, soaking tub, separate shower, double sinks
16) Finished Walkout basement w/bedroom, rec room and full bath. 17)Built in bookcase in lower level bedroom. 18) 10 Foot Ceilings in Main Level
19) 9 Foot Ceilings in Basement and Upper Level. 20) 2 Car Garage. 21) Lot of Closets and Space. 22) Lot of ventilation due to being end unit and lot of windows. 23) Window Treatments, Fans in every bedroom and family room.

Rent includes HOA of $65. Deposit of 1month rent. Expecting the people to be clean, honest and quiet. Please do contact me 443-629-1697.

Look at some photos of the house @ http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gramnaresh/my_photos

Wonderful Boy,
Can you keep off your private issues to some other website. This site is exclusive for Immigration and people are looking for immigration matters only. Just because you are member of this forum, you cannot post private advertisements. Just remove it off. Can the moderator please look into this please.

I guess guys would start selling their Ultra wet grinder, dogs, cats on this website if Moderator doesnt remove these ads.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Want GC Soon. This is the forum for immigration issues. Wonderfulboy, you have been through the process yourself and you should know how painful this process is for most GC-seekers. Many people come to this forum for both practical advices and for psychological support. It's a virtual community where people share one thing in common to gather together -- the immigration.

You are starting a bad practice to contaminate this forum that means a lot to many visitors. Please show respect to all the forum members and remove your ads. If other people's interest doesn't concern you, then please remember how you felt before you got your GC approved and what you were expecting from the forum at that time.