Total Silence today (9/10)?

my wife had 2 LUDs on 9/7 and 9/10

Looks like there hasn't been any approvals today?

my wife had 2 LUDs on 9/7 and 9/10. I didn't see any LUDs on my case. this is more interesting for us. Let's see what happens.

Wish us the good luck :cool: :cool: :cool:

There you go:) . I was cooling after the LUDs on 9/4 and 9/5 but this mail lifted my hopes again:cool:

Good luck to everybody let's hope everyone gets their approval this month.

Normally we see approvals start Tuesday morning???... if yes.. we can expect some tomorrow..

There are 4 approvals (from trackitt) today from TSC. All of them had LUDs around 9/4 - 9/5 range.

Killer 'Silence'

I wasn't even following weekly updates on approvals, but since one of my friend got unexpected approval a couple of weeks ago, I am hooked ;)

Now all our common friends are asking 'What's the NEWS?' , well I don't have any news and each day brings more of the same. I was much more relaxed and 'mentally at peace' 3 weeks ago.

hummphhh

welcome to the club....
looks like your FP is expired....

I wasn't even following weekly updates on approvals, but since one of my friend got unexpected approval a couple of weeks ago, I am hooked ;)

Now all our common friends are asking 'What's the NEWS?' , well I don't have any news and each day brings more of the same. I was much more relaxed and 'mentally at peace' 3 weeks ago.

hummphhh

hummphhh

Same with me. I was just waiting and not expecting too much. Then I got an RFE, which some have said means I'm close to getting the GC. Then I got two LUDs, which others have said means I'm even closer.

Now I'm checking every 5 minutes and nothing is happening. My father has great advice of just forgetting about it and it will come when it's time, but as usual my father has great advice that I find hard to follow.

You are right LaborBadhi, they start from Tuesday-Friday.

But tomorrow is 9/11, do anybody wants approval tomorrow??:)

No problem for me

Normally we see approvals start Tuesday morning???... if yes.. we can expect some tomorrow..

Hats off

For breaking the silence Atmaramji:D

Great news! Once again my hearty congratulations..