Top Ranked Online Schools

Christine707

Registered Users (C)
In March 2007, the first ever ranking of online school quality was published by the Online Education Database (OED). Grand Canyon University was named the top online university out of 21 schools, based on a list of unweighted criteria:
• Acceptance Rate
• Financial Aid
• Graduation Rate
• Peer Web Citations
• Retention Rate
• Scholarly Citations
• Student-Faculty Ratio
• Years Accredited

*The list of Top Online Colleges 2007:

1. Grand Canyon University
2. Florida Metropolitan University
3. American InterContinental University
4. Capella University
5. Fisher College
6. Colorado Technical University
7. Post University
8. University of Maryland University College
9. Bellevue University
10. Westwood College
11. City University
12. Western International University
13. Jones International University
14. Western Governors University
15. University of Phoenix
16. Granite State College
17. South University
18. Strayer University

Hope this post will help you to starting your online learning. If anyone also have a list like this, they can share that. Also you can share your valuable opinion about online schools to help beginners. Thank you.

Great List!!! Thanks for the list. If you want more information on Top online school and colleges then view the link in signature.

I don't like that list of criteria. They don't take the actual accreditations into account.
Nontheless..... it's a good list of schools - albeit in a bad order :)

I am in the field of Alternative Medicine and would recommend the following schools:

1. www.gcnm.com
2. www.ccnh.edu
3. www.aiht.edu

In that order.

Great list here.

Hello

Oh what a great list of online schools. But which school is better for human resource course? Please suggest me.

hi , i am from India i just pass my B.E and want to complete my MS from USA can you suggest some top most universities where i can apply..currently i am browsing MSMBAinUSA this site for getting information but i want proper information..