Too many approvals???

rob71

Registered Users (C)
Last Feb my I-485 got approved and I was very happy to receive the physical PR card in mid march!! :) woogoo! :D

Yesterday I found a second approval, same case #!!! :eek:
Under Notice Type it says:
Adjustment as direct beneficiary of immigrant petition

What is this about???

Are there any things I need to do? Is my GC valid??? When will my 5 years for naturilazation become a reality?

THanks... I thought my trip was over!

Can one person have two green cards?

We are in the same boat. I first received the plastic card, then received Form I-797C Welcome Notice, states that I should receive a new Permanent Resident Card with the next 3 weeks. Some get nothing while somebody else get two green cards-it’s totally irrational! Does anybody know what’s happening and what I should do? :confused:

Glitch in USCIS computer system

I too got a second approval notice.

my Lawyer told me that their was a glitch in the USCIS computer system last year which they just noticed.
Due to this glitch some people never received a approval notice. So therefore they are resending the approval notices to all of the people (irrespective that you got or not) once again.

That is true...
Please check the following link to know why "USCIS" is wasting its resources in sending multiple approvals while people are waiting in line for their LC approval. Wish they had some "Sensible" person with some common sense in their dept to look into this....
http://murthy.com/news/n_vscmis.html

V!