Tonight there are going to be lots of approvals

YES. THERE SHOULD BE A LOT OF APPROVASL!!!!!!

The more, the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats -- Which state did you file your 485 from?

Because it seems only MD cases are approved for this batch. And if so, is that because MD has a lot of military/government contract employment? (just a guess)

I still haven\'t seen any NY, NY cases from May, June, or July.

BTW, I peeked into CSC and found they\'re even faster than VSC and lots of good news there. But I don\'t have much to complain.

I don\'t think satate should mater

I filed from NJ. Yes you are right. In CSC I saw approvales for August RD for EB3 category. CSC is certainly 2 months ahead of VSC.

I\'m from NJ too

sorry I may have got confused. I thought your case has already been approved. just read your message again and noticed you have question mark next to you AD. but anyway, let\'s hope it\'s just these couple of days...

No price for guessing ... that too if it is positive

I have seen approvals upto June 26 or 27 for EB2 anf June 18 for EB3 category. These info were posted last week. So I was just hoping .... What do you say?

--rohan

You had good moments

thinking that July case has been approved ....though it (moment) was of confusion. Good luck.

--rohan

No Title

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If you are a pimp of IIO let me know we need to talk................

VSC\'ers, remain cool

CSC has tons of people from july and aug. posting good news. VSC, however, according to the post by milk and ahha the processing is not like a sudden hilarious party for all of us. remain cool...

That was

the first and only one Aug RD approval at CSC so far . More than 80% of June filers are still waiting .

Upside Down. Please tell me where I can find the CSC postings..

Please tell me the web address. I really want to take a look how CSC is doing....