Tongiht I checked AVM and unfortunately

sentil

Registered Users (C)
I am issued RFE by INS. What I am worry about is who will receive my RFE? My previous attorney or me? Because I have changed job after 180 days, after that time my previous attorney refused to serve me any more.I am afraid that he will return my RFE to INS if he gets it. What should I do?!!!!

Have you considered this...

Why don\'t you hire your previous lawyer and agree to pay him his fees for representing you. This may only serve you with speedy approval.

lawyer will receive your RFE

Hi Sentil:

I believe INS sends RFE request to lawyer. i also got RFE. i have
not received anything from INS. my lawyer received it and asked me
to send the required paperwok.

I think you better contact your previous attorney and convince him
to handle your case.

Best wishes,
gsr2001

My previous attorney is FDBL, I do not think they are friendly, but

I will try, how to hire them? Now the problem is they dont reply my any mail or phone call. I checked their website and I cannot find any clue how to hire them. Any one has experience in contacting FDBL attorney?

Go to their office personally

Go to their office personally and explain the situation. It is their responsibility to give all the information about your case when the lawyer is changed. If you have already hired a lawyer it would be easy, ( I suggest you to hire a lawyer) cos they know how to deal with your old lawyer.
I hope every thing goes OK.

try calling ins

When my lawyer changed(company changed them) I signed a form and submitted to INS which says from the date onwards, i will be represented by this new lawyer.

Also spoke to IIO to make sure INS had my new lawyer info.

Can u call IIO and see if its not too late?

Sorry to hear your RFE. Call INS first.

Did you change mail address for INS? Maybe call to INS and change address or ask INS to send one copy to your current attorney. Call INS first and make sure where INS sent one notice.
GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU.

Last edited:
Thanks for your guys. This morning I called INS and IIO said they sent it yesterday to the attorney,

I think it is sent to my old attorney. What I am worried is if my old attorney returns RFE to INS or just keep it and not inform me? The FDBL office is near to my new company, I can go there easily, but I am afraid they wont see me!

Did you ask INS to send other copy to your current attorney because you changed him/her? GOOD LUCK!

Did you ask INS which attorney INS sent and what mail address is in INS system? GOOD LUCK. If your mail address already is new attorney
one, you should not have problem. GOD BLESS YOU!!

Sorry to hear about RFE

have faith in yourself and god, and go and meet the lawyers, tell them situation and everything will go smooth,

Good Luck

Take it easy! Ignore your lawyer!

I don\'t see any point your previous lawyer wanna do anything shady. He/she can at most ignore your RFE and throw it into the recycle bin. And as a matter of fact if he/she replies your RFE directly to INS without your acknowledgement, there will be a legal issue. You think he/she really hates you so much that he/she wanna take this kind of risk? Or it\'s just you hate him/her that much? ;\