Tomorrow is another day

Tom B

Registered Users (C)
And the journey continues, along with all the patient people and all the impatient people and all the debating people and all the articulate people and all the humorous people...

...after all we all are here for a common purpose.

I am tired and calling it a night folks. Tomorrow is another day.

Bobby

What's up with our cases (mine sept 13), did u happen to speak to any IIOs lately.

hi ms001: wassup. no one knows whats up. they are taking their own sweet time to process our cases...

no, not lately as in the last few days. but i have called them three times and got different and inconsistent responses evertime. have you called them?

like i said in the other thread, at this point more than 485 i am waiting for the AP from the local office.

2001dec, EdisonNJ,

thanks to you both. yes 14 months and counting...

i am from virginia.

i am also waitin for my AP

I just applied for my AP at VSC, planning to travel on Jan 15th. Keeping fingures crossed, can't even apply AP in the local office( i am from NY).

Do anyone think I have a chance to get my AP before my travel dates. I am going to call to know abt my AP recpt date, hav'nt got recpt in mail yet.

Re: i am also waitin for my AP

Originally posted by ms001
I just applied for my AP at VSC, planning to travel on Jan 15th. Keeping fingures crossed, can't even apply AP in the local office( i am from NY).

Do anyone think I have a chance to get my AP before my travel dates. I am going to call to know abt my AP recpt date, hav'nt got recpt in mail yet.

ms001, when did you mail. if you mailed within last few days basically you gave about two months. that should normally be enough time. but there are holidays in between. so it might be a bit close. but looking at the gerenal speed of EAD's and AP's you should be ok.

Bobby

I actually mailed around the 8th of November.

So, I gave it more than 2 months, but this holiday season is bothering me. If it's not through by middle of december, than it's real touch and go for me. Damn it .

ms001 - Nov 8th seems like it should be ok. well all you can do is hope for the best. good luck.

ok guys i am calling it a night. i like the title of this thread. feel like saying good night with these words everynight. :eek: :eek:

same as yours

Hi Dude,

I am here with the same RD sep 14th 01. No response yet. I did change employer and informed INS.

Wait and see.

180member, you informed INS about your employer change. and still no movement. i certainly hope you don't get a rfe but because of the notification there is a possibility. and you have not heard anything means they really have not touched the case yet. i wonder what incompetent officer is handling our files...
:(

have you called the iio lately?

sai359, join the gang. you have company with several september cases that have not been touched yet...

Another Sept Case Virginia

I am also from Virginia and my AVM hasn't changed... Passed the 365 days looking towards 14 months of waiting ....Is it really worth it?

RD: 09/27/01
ND: 11/17/01
FP: 01/26/01
No RFE yet

Isitworthit, I would say if you are losing your sleep and if this wait is disabling your capability of carrying normal activities, then it is not worth it. I know it is easy to say but I try not to let it grow on me. Good Luck to you.

:eek: It is late and I am calling it a night folks.

Tomorrow is another day.

Here we are in middle of January 2003

Hello Folks,

It has been a long time since I have spoken with a lot of you. Here we are in the middle of January 2003 and many of the September 2001 cases are still pending. This is quite something.

Like many Sep 2001 folks I should be frustrated too, but what is it going to do for us. Basically nothing. I have rather reduced my frequency of visits to this portal. Also I just came back from my vacation to India with the revised parole papers that did came in time before I left. Now I came back after recharging the batteries.

So life is good, all sep/oct veterans --- Please don't let the stupid INS wait grow on you. We will get there one day. Live each day at a time. Good Luck to all of us! :) :) :)

Tomorrow is another day.

Bobby, am in the same boat...

I just came from India like you AFTER 3 MONTHS and still waiting......for approval,it's kind of frustation which made me post something to share with fellow sufferers....Did you call IIO at all?? I called once but reply was "PENDING"....

No clue how long it takes and Never ending wait continues........
My details:

RD:10/19/2001
ND:11/29/2001
AD:?