tomorrow is an interview day

itsmme123

Registered Users (C)
tomorrow is an interview day but something is WRONG..

I found out yesterday that the day when i became a permanent resident was wrong. It should be 11/8 not 11/4. In the application 11/4 was written on.

What should i do? Do i have to tell the officer tomorrow right away when i have interview or should i waite until the officer say something about it?

Please advise me, guys

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply tell him right away that you have an udpate to make. It's not a big deal anyway, few days....good luck and tell us how it went.

interview was done...

I am so glad that the interview was done..now waiting for the oath letter.

The first thing that i said to the officer was there was a typo on the application which was the date i became a permanant resident. He said right away, "it is not a problem. I can fix it now."

My interview took a little over 5 minutes. He wanted me to sign on two pictures that i brought even if two pictures were submitted previously.

He went through the application with me really quick. And asked civic questions and wanted me to read "Who can vote?" and to write, "Citizens can vote." One thing that i noticed was he talked super fast. I didnt catch one of the questions from the application. I had to ask him to repeat it.

Civic questions were asked:
1. what ocean is on the west coast?
2. what did Abraham Lincoln do?
3. How old do citizens vote for President?
4. why are there 13 strips in the flag?
5. what is the name of the american anthem?
6. Before he was president, Eisenhower was a general. What war was he in?

My interview happened in Philadelphia.

Of course the officer didn't have any smile on his face during interview...just doing it soooo fast.
He didnt even ask anything about my current job or previous job which i left 8 months after green card.

Last edited by a moderator: