Today's TSC-IO Word --No Visa Avilable.

dbwr

This morning i called the IO, she was very helpfull in the discussions...

You FP is received on March 14th..Two days after my finger prints (Yesterday IO finger prints were not avilable to officer)

IO said no visa's avilable until october. (I said if it is not approved in next 10 days , it will never be approved..) She said there is nothing much we can do if numbers were not avilable.

I asked how come they approved the Primary, not the dependent.
IO Said, some times it is a mistake (thought myself...what the hell it is). Wait until October.

This morning i called the IO, she was very helpfull in the discussions...

You FP is received on March 14th..Two days after my finger prints (Yesterday IO finger prints were not avilable to officer)

IO said no visa's avilable until october. (I said if it is not approved in next 10 days , it will never be approved..) She said there is nothing much we can do if numbers were not avilable.

I asked how come they approved the Primary, not the dependent.
IO Said, some times it is a mistake (thought myself...what the hell it is). Wait until October.

Mine, primary approved and dependent not approved. But I was told 2 times before the approval that there were no visa numbers and anyways got approved.

Mine(Primary) and son got approved and waiting for Wife's approval..

Guys -

I donno what USCIS guys are doing... All are in different scenarios..

I n my case mine(primary) and son got approved and waiting for my wife's approval. She is the same status as we were in - Preadjudicated - Under review.

Today(19th) I talk with IO and she told me that wife's case is with IO and no pending things. I am not sure whats going on...