Today is my day...

Abt RFE Response

Hello Roran,
Congratulations. You deserve it, though the Forum deserve your presence :)
Have a question.What Employment letter (sample text) been provided by your W-2 Employer? Did they specify your Jobtype specifically?
Thanx
All the best for ur freedom

Congratulations Roran!!!

I was eagerly waiting for this news from you. I saw so many prior to Nov cases being approved.

Re: Abt RFE Response

Originally posted by hutashana
Hello Roran,
Congratulations. You deserve it, though the Forum deserve your presence :)
Have a question.What Employment letter (sample text) been provided by your W-2 Employer? Did they specify your Jobtype specifically?
Thanx
All the best for ur freedom

The JobType was the same from my ETA750(labor approval). If you search for my posts, you will find the sample letters.

I leave early on one day

And you get approved... and I am the last to congratulate :D

Congrats to you and your family.

:)

Congrats!

Happy for you roran. Seen a lot of your posts on this board. Best luck to you in the future. Another senior member down! :p

And you never believed me that one day you will see your approval ...

Anyway - do you know the length of this thread is getting very close to AG's congratulation thread.

Hopefully - you will now join the new club of veterans in this forum and stay along with us.

Thanks..

abhi :
Now, stop comparing me with AG.:)
I will definetly visit this site on fridays.

congratulations

I am so glad that you are done with the GC process.

good luck and god bless

fisa

wow, you got so many 'congratulations'

Even though I'm a vet. too, I only got less than 10 feed back after my approval, and when I post some question even nobody cares. I think girls always get the advantage;)

Congratulations anyway.

congratulations roran

Heartiest congratulations , finally you made it. I still remember the time when you were so frustrated with not getting your approval and ending up with an RFE.

Best wishes for a bright future to you and your hubby.

see you at least on Fridays if not on other days.