Today is my day guys

nj_g

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,
I wanted to share the happy moments of GC News. We got this magic email around 11.45 a.m. myself and my wife both got received an email that Card Order for Production. (Hopefully that is approval only).

EB2 (substitute Labor)
485 LUDS: 08/28, 08/29 and FP2 (code1) on 08/23 (applies to myself and spouse).

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 5, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please
allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something
from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card,
call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we
process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

regards
mohan

Congratulation!!! Great to see approval floating all around. I sincerely hope all the oldies get approved this month. It's hard to predict what the new VB FY2008 will bring.

Congrats!!! So this proves... LUDS==Approval in few days!!!

ummmm :mad: i might not get approval in this year!! :eek:

There is no pattern :mad:, there are people with LUDs who got approvals and also there are people without LUDs who got approvals.

So I try to pick the favourable camp depending on what is happening on my case. :rolleyes:

When there is no LUD I think of people like Yellowrocks, StillAlive, if there is LUD then the current list. :confused:

I try to keep myself happy :p

Congrats!!! So this proves... LUDS==Approval in few days!!!

ummmm :mad: i might not get approval in this year!! :eek:

Well your situation is still better than mine, atleast. NO LUDs since 3/20/2007 in first 485 or 3/17/2007 in my 2nd 485.

There is no pattern :mad:, there are people with LUDs who got approvals and also there are people without LUDs who got approvals.

So I try to pick the favourable camp depending on what is happening on my case. :rolleyes:

When there is no LUD I think of people like Yellowrocks, StillAlive, if there is LUD then the current list. :confused:

I try to keep myself happy :p

I hope so, other wise my file is on the queue "we dont have a visa number for you, but besides that you are great!"

My pid is april 2001

Hello,
Thanks everyone for the wishes and I really wish you all to get ur GCs sooner. As someone asked for my Pd. i.e April 2001 EB2 (labor subsitute).
regards
mohan