Today is my day - APPROVED !!!

hmmmmm

Registered Users (C)
Just today received 2 emails - one for me and for my wife with following information. My signature contains all my details.

I have been frequent visitor of this site and I sincerely like to thank everyone on this forum and mainly Rajiv Khanna for providing such a platform to keep this community together.

Can anyone tell me what are the next steps after approval? Will I get approval notice and card in mail or need to go through finger printing again?

Good luck to all the folks who are waiting.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Congratulations hmmmmm!
Did you email FBI to find out name check status(from your signature looks like u got a response from them)? to which email address you sent email?

Today is my day - APPROVED !!!

So is mine too. Looks like Texas center is working hard than ever....

Good question

Congratulations!

Good question about what to expect next.

I don't see a consistent pattern with approvals sequencing. Some get Card Production Ordered while others, self included, get Approval Notice Sent.
Does anyone know what we should expect next? Should we just wait for the cards in the mail or expect any other emails/case status updates?

Congratulations!

Good question about what to expect next.

I don't see a consistent pattern with approvals sequencing. Some get Card Production Ordered while others, self included, get Approval Notice Sent.
Does anyone know what we should expect next? Should we just wait for the cards in the mail or expect any other emails/case status updates?

I got my first email on Sep 01-07 saying Card production, then I got another email saying welcome letter is mailed on sep 04-07
Spoke with my lawyer in the morning. She says after emails we should get I797 approval notice mailed saying 485is approved. Then a welcoming letter explaining how to take care of your green card. Then actual cards with in 30 days. If not received call them right away. Also she suggested to check if your name is spelt right. We are a family of four, she said some might get it first and rest later or some times some one might be left out. If any such thing happen call them immidiatley, as the file is fresh. DO NOT DELAY.

Are you an Indian ? Saw ur case status seems to be stuck for long time. Seems they are screwing Indians like anything. Although my case is an infant in comparison to yours but I have seen people who file during the storm of application filling on sept 30th 2005 have already got approval and even GC, while I have cases approve din 2 best categories but I am still stuck.

God knows when will relief come to me.

Congrats to both!! enjoy the freedom

Congrats hmmmmm on your Green Approval, finally the signal turn Green to move ahed.

Email Address of FBI Name Check

Congratulations hmmmmm!
Did you email FBI to find out name check status(from your signature looks like u got a response from them)? to which email address you sent email?

I did Name check long back @ 'FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov' but after receiving response later learned that they stopped responding to name check emails. But you might check out with this email address.

Received Card Today

Folks - Wanted to let you know that we received our physical cards Thursday (09/13) in mail (refer to signature). Along with physical cards, I also received Approval notice on my case (but no welcome notice) and Welcome notice for my wife (but no approval notice).

Do we need to be concerned for not receiving Approval & Welcome notices? Are they required for future purposes?

Also Can anyone let me know any immediate next steps? Like replacing SSN card which takes out conditional employment phrase out of it etc.?

Thanks in advance.

hmmmmmmmmm I got my approval notice yesterday but no card, I guess those approval notices are just in case you dont get the card and need to renew DL, or something like it