Today is Birthday for my Twins 140 and 485

brigand

Registered Users (C)
Last year, today, my two beautiful twins were born. (RD 04/28/04) (...getting very nostalgic)

Soon after birth, their evil momma INS deserted them. She renamed herself to USCIS or BCIS or something else!! that bitch!!!

BOth 140 and 485 were cute initially. I thought they could help me keep my evil rapist uncle, Mr H1B, away from me.

But both of them ended up being retarded. They are a big drain on my income and I dont even get a tax deduction.

That SOB 140 barely learnt to crawl in a year. He chooses to totally ignore me.

That bitch 485 - she gave me two ulcers in my stomach within a month, EAD and AP. Now Im addicted to these ulcers and I have to pay to keep retaining them!!

Last month I got hemorrhoids (FP) because of 485. My sphincter hurts and so does my stomach.

If I werent so afraid of H1B, Id strangle the kids and blame someone else.

In any case, Im having a party tonight and you are welcome!!

Well I can only suggest that No matter what your kids end up to - keep loving and be optimistic that they would turn out to be green one day . You may have intentions of leaving uncle and mom of your kids for ever - but for now hang on .

-Sunny

Please count me in for the party..

- Another member in the club.

140/485 - ND: 6/19/03
FP: 3/18/04
No approvals yet.

Originally posted by brigand
Last year, today, my two beautiful twins were born. (RD 04/28/04) (...getting very nostalgic)

Soon after birth, their evil momma INS deserted them. She renamed herself to USCIS or BCIS or something else!! that bitch!!!

BOth 140 and 485 were cute initially. I thought they could help me keep my evil rapist uncle, Mr H1B, away from me.

But both of them ended up being retarded. They are a big drain on my income and I dont even get a tax deduction.

That bitch 485 - she gave me two ulcers in my stomach within a month, EAD and AP. Now Im addicted to these ulcers and I have to pay to keep retaining them!!

Last month I got hemorrhoids (FP) because of 485. My sphincter hurts and so does my stomach.

hilarious...

me too..

ND 3/25/03
EB3

one of them(140) acknowledged on paper ( receipt ) but never on web or phone. what a shame!

-whatsnews

that's why i say come to papa

brigand,

that was cool, my baby "GC" is adept in throwing tantarums, ever since i adopted him ( Sub. Labor), he has been sowing it's true color..i too will be there at your party so my baby can see your twins and come to papa ASAP..:)

I am throwing a birthday party in 10 days - ND: 8 May 2003. Additionally have been blessed with another angel named RFE - hopefully she will use her charm and end the agony caused by the twins.

Originally posted by compuser1973
I am throwing a birthday party in 10 days - ND: 8 May 2003. Additionally have been blessed with another angel named RFE - hopefully she will use her charm and end the agony caused by the twins.

Congratulations! on the arrivel of RFE. You must have had a good baby shower, moreover you should take good care of the angel RFE. Similac with iron Formula (good reply from attorney) should be a good start. You should also start maintaing the baby book (counting days for the approval) now.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by rakeshsingh
Congratulations! on the arrivel of RFE. You must have had a good baby shower, moreover you should take good care of the angel RFE. Similac with iron Formula (good reply from attorney) should be a good start. You should also start maintaing the baby book (counting days for the approval) now.

:D :D :D

It will be 3 years this coming June 6, 2004 that my I140 was born...

Originally posted by atulh
It will be 3 years this coming June 6, 2004 that my I140 was born...

Have u checked if he's still breathing? Maybe he's just dead, and u cant let go (just like the 'Psycho' guy)

Have u checked if he's still breathing? Maybe he's just dead, and u cant let go (just like the 'Psycho' guy)

Yes, I got the RFE that was responded to Oct 29, 2003 as the last status on the website

GOOD IMMAGINATION...JUST GO PARTY!AND RELAX...OTHERWISE YOU WILL GO CRAZY! THAT WAS FUNNY!!!