Today GC journey end.

ckpd2001

Registered Users (C)
Today I and my wife I485 Application received welcoming the new permanent resident email

GC waiting journey end. It took almost 6 Years .

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On October 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Here Case detail:
PD : DEC 2001 - EB2(VSC -> TCS)
I 485 : Transfer on 03/15/2007;03/27/2007; FP2(Code 2): 05/12/2007;
Approved :10/23/2007
Name check is Submitted to FBI on Oct 21, 2005.
3 EAD and 2 AP

Send a letter/FAX to following persons:

First lady : No replay
Senator : Replay waiting to get reply from USCIS and FBI
Congressman : "Replay Name check is Pending"
FBI National Name Check Program Section : No replay
FBI Records Management Division : No Replay
FOIPA : Reply No record found"
USCIS Director
TCS Director
CIS Ombudsman : Replay Name check is Pending
Open 5 SRs : 2 with VCS and 3 with TCS

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Enjoy ur GREEN!!

Finally USCIS following(atleast) visa bulletin by not approving latest cases.... :D and not leaving old cases in deep shelfs.

Thank you to everyone

Thank you to everyone,

This immigartion forum help me a lot and moral support .

After long wait frustration called TCS and Lucky got nice lady she ask my EAC number and Aliean N0. told me that your case is pending due to Namecheck result. I asked her that my case is been pending 24 month . She told me that FAX the request to USICS Diractor Requesting case is pending 24 month due to FBI Name check result. Keep short FAX , Add all pending EAC reciept number and 140 PD . She told me recently I am getting lots of call about name check. We also frustrated beause of Name check issue . We do not has any system that followup the old name check case. Give try to send the fax to director but my advise will be your name check should be pending more than 24 month and you should send the FAX .

Thank you once againt all and Rajiv. I hope above info will help you all. Do not give up try your best, expertise your case by sending letters/FAX . after three to four month if you do not get responce follow up with letter again.

My name check pending is over 2 years now, I am planning to send letter/fax to USCIS. Can you tell me what FAX number/or mail address and which directory did you send your fax to. Thank you very much.

Thanks,

Did you received the Card when did you received the card after you got email approval.

I traveling to India next week on 31 Oct 2007. If I do not received the Card what are my option to do .

Congrats ckpd2001

This is excellent news.